User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 37364
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 9,954.90
pwbowen wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
pwbowen wrote:I like Steve Reed but I believe he's cut back on his Panther stuff.

Try Darren Gannt instead of Reed. He's a snarky SOB, so maybe that's why I enjoy him.

:thumbright: thanks


Sorry, I stared at it for a sec and realized I spelled it wrong, it's Darin Gantt.


I remember why I swithced out Gantt, he joined profootballtalk.com

I'm trying to find a good Panthers only twit
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46285
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 42,819.14
endzoneview wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
pwbowen wrote:I like Steve Reed but I believe he's cut back on his Panther stuff.

Try Darren Gannt instead of Reed. He's a snarky SOB, so maybe that's why I enjoy him.

:thumbright: thanks


Sorry, I stared at it for a sec and realized I spelled it wrong, it's Darin Gantt.


I remember why I swithced out Gantt, he joined profootballtalk.com

I'm trying to find a good Panthers only twit


Not really one at the moment. Joe Person is probably the official guy from the Charlotte Disturber but he's only moved up from Columbia and covering college sports the last couple years.

Gantt and Steve Reed are still the most knowledgeable but neither is full-time Panthers anymore.
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 37364
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 9,954.90
pwbowen wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
pwbowen wrote:I like Steve Reed but I believe he's cut back on his Panther stuff.

Try Darren Gannt instead of Reed. He's a snarky SOB, so maybe that's why I enjoy him.

:thumbright: thanks


Sorry, I stared at it for a sec and realized I spelled it wrong, it's Darin Gantt.


I remember why I swithced out Gantt, he joined profootballtalk.com

I'm trying to find a good Panthers only twit


Not really one at the moment. Joe Person is probably the official guy from the Charlotte Disturber but he's only moved up from Columbia and covering college sports the last couple years.

Gantt and Steve Reed are still the most knowledgeable but neither is full-time Panthers anymore.


Let me know if you come across one this year
Leopard Shark
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Sep 8, 2010
Sand$: 327.00
pwbowen wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
pwbowen wrote:I like Steve Reed but I believe he's cut back on his Panther stuff.

Try Darren Gannt instead of Reed. He's a snarky SOB, so maybe that's why I enjoy him.

:thumbright: thanks


Sorry, I stared at it for a sec and realized I spelled it wrong, it's Darin Gantt.


I remember why I swithced out Gantt, he joined profootballtalk.com

I'm trying to find a good Panthers only twit


Not really one at the moment. Joe Person is probably the official guy from the Charlotte Disturber but he's only moved up from Columbia and covering college sports the last couple years.

Gantt and Steve Reed are still the most knowledgeable but neither is full-time Panthers anymore.



Not sure about his history, but Joe Person is doing a pretty good job so far, imo

on twitter @josephperson
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 37364
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 9,954.90
I'll check him out.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46285
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 42,819.14
endzoneview wrote:I'll check him out.


Try to find some audio.

He sounds like the lovechild of Ben Stein and Reverend Lovejoy.

You'll fondly remember playing 45s on the 33 1/3 setting.
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 37364
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 9,954.90
pwbowen wrote:
endzoneview wrote:I'll check him out.


Try to find some audio.

He sounds like the lovechild of Ben Stein and Reverend Lovejoy.

You'll fondly remember playing 45s on the 33 1/3 setting.


:lol:

Well, luckily twitter isn't an audio feed
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6507
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 9,389.30
@adamhbeasley is the Herald's new beat writer for the Dolphins, if you are looking for pure Dolphins guys as opposed to Salguero.
_______________________________________

User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6507
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 9,389.30
Chris Wesseling just posted a must follow beat writer list for those interested

https://twitter.com/#!/ChrisWesseling/nfl-must-follows-by-team/members
_______________________________________

User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22855
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005
Sand$: 5,506.00
nafstejyn wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
endzoneview wrote:I remember why I swithced out Gantt, he joined profootballtalk.com

I'm trying to find a good Panthers only twit


Not really one at the moment. Joe Person is probably the official guy from the Charlotte Disturber but he's only moved up from Columbia and covering college sports the last couple years.

Gantt and Steve Reed are still the most knowledgeable but neither is full-time Panthers anymore.



Not sure about his history, but Joe Person is doing a pretty good job so far, imo

on twitter @josephperson

sorry, but person is terrible and he's slow. he's the worst we've ever had and that's saying a lot. gantt is still the guy for panthers info. person is more often than not among the last to post panthers info. national guys usually get it before person does. he's a joke.

oh...and totally agreed about him and the way he sounds when he talks. it just makes him worse.
_______________________________________

Image
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 36513
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 149,947.32
Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero

Not even joking when I say I'm becoming concerned Bryant McKinnie might be locked in somebody's trunk right now.
_______________________________________

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46285
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 42,819.14
birddog wrote:Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero

Not even joking when I say I'm becoming concerned Bryant McKinnie might be locked in somebody's trunk right now.


Dude's a moron. No way McKinnie's fitting in any trunk smaller than a '76 Lincoln Continental.
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 18223
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004
Sand$: 10,744.38
_______________________________________

Twitter :@Adenchiz
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 32827
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004
Sand$: 65,844.49
Anyone got a good Patriots beat writer follow?

I had to unfollow Tom Curran. He is very punchable.
_______________________________________

proudly all hat and no cattle since 1979

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 0 guests