Great White Shark
Sand$: 15,574.50
mstrbass2000 wrote:i think the marshawn rumors are all bs designed to get adrian peterson for cheaper

I think Marshawn has a bit more left in the tank than a guy who's knees could be upgraded from a 70 year old cadaver.
Sand$: 9,954.90
Well, sounds like Peter King and Rapadork are both saying Marshawn really wants to play for the Raiders.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 5,602.08
File tampering charges.
Elmagister wrote:File tampering charges.

there is without a doubt tampering by the Raiders here.

It's going to be an interesting dance here if Lynch calls their bluff and shows up, although since they don't appear to be super happy with their running backs, they might be the only team happy to pay him $10M to play again.
Megalodon
Sand$: 46,860.24
endzoneview wrote:
Elmagister wrote:File tampering charges.

there is without a doubt tampering by the Raiders here.

It's going to be an interesting dance here if Lynch calls their bluff and shows up, although since they don't appear to be super happy with their running backs, they might be the only team happy to pay him $10M to play again.

Is it still tampering if the player initiates talks with the team? Regardless John Schneider and Reggie McKenzie are close friends, I expect this to tide over without rancour.

Raiders are very happy with Richard and Washington. But they are both midgets, 5'8 and 205ish. We need someone who can run hard on 1st/2nd/red zone and as a bonus, be a good pass protector. NO WAY we take on Lynch's contract as is.

The Raiders new solar system to power up their offense: DC to AC.
Players and teams initiate contact behind the scenes all of the time but when the Raiders team radio guy goes on air and says the 'team is talking' with him, that's when things get murky and could be troublesome for the Raiders.

If the 'Hawks were happy with their running backs and didn't need/want Lynch, I don't think they would care all that much since the GM's have a prior working relationship.
Megalodon
Sand$: 46,860.24
endzoneview wrote: when the Raiders team radio guy goes on air and says the 'team is talking' with him, that's when things get murky and could be troublesome for the Raiders.

Agree, FAIL. :F ](*,)

The Raiders new solar system to power up their offense: DC to AC.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 310.94
Pappa has been owning it today. Several times, he has called himself a blabber mouth or words to that effect. Step back and look again, Papas gaff doesn't matter. BM doesn't want to play any where else. All he needs to do is show up at SEA building and say he's playing. Seattle will have to cut him. I doubt tampering will be filed.
Supreme Megalodon
Cadence calls wrote:Pappa has been owning it today. Several times, he has called himself a blabber mouth or words to that effect. Step back and look again, Papas gaff doesn't matter. BM doesn't want to play any where else. All he needs to do is show up at SEA building and say he's playing. Seattle will have to cut him. I doubt tampering will be filed.

I'd be shocked if tampering wasn't filed.
Plus, Seattle doesn't have to cut him. They have the cap room, for now. If they didn't, Marshawn would have already played that hand and he'd be in Oakland.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pete Carroll is trying to talk Marshawn into playing for the Seahawks again.
Blue Shark
Lol. El is a hater. No tampering unless the league pushes it. GMs are tight. And yes they have the room RIGHT NOW. In a vacuum it works, If you ignore the draft class costs and the rest of FA. Seattle is not planning on his return, don't make me laugh. As if. Re: last years draft of running backs and the signing of Fat Eddie. he's not coming back unless it's to Oakland. My town sources say as much. Expect Beast in Silver and Black next year, with no tampering. That's my story and I'm Beasting to it.
Blue Shark
Beast has the Ace in the hole with the 9mil due this year from Seattle
Supreme Megalodon
No. I'm not a hater. I'm a Lynch fan. There's just clearly tampering in this instance, and I doubt very seriously that the GMs are so tight that the owners are going to let it slide. But you never know.

To be clear though, I don't have town sources. :roll:
Megalodon
Sand$: 54,849.56
Let's say he does end up in Oakland and tampering charges ARE filed, does Seattle get anything out of the deal or does Oak just get slapped with a punishment?

Sig by NJ. The greatest shark ever.
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,665.98
bigredmachineffl wrote:Let's say he does end up in Oakland and tampering charges ARE filed, does Seattle get anything out of the deal or does Oak just get slapped with a punishment?

OAK probably just gets fined like NYJ did with Revis.