Megalodon
Sand$: 54,849.56
OarChambo wrote:
Griffimo wrote:McCown signs a 1 year deal with the Jets

I think most incorrectly dismiss him. He is not a good option, but he is the best one for this team. If McCown can't get Hack's head on straight no one will.

Agree here. This will probably be the last real chance for Hack. Not sure how those rookie contracts work, but if he's in the same boat next year, might the Jets re-sign McCown and draft their future starter while dumping Hack?

Sig by NJ. The greatest shark ever.
Megalodon
Sand$: 41,227.28
bigredmachineffl wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
Griffimo wrote:McCown signs a 1 year deal with the Jets

I think most incorrectly dismiss him. He is not a good option, but he is the best one for this team. If McCown can't get Hack's head on straight no one will.

Agree here. This will probably be the last real chance for Hack. Not sure how those rookie contracts work, but if he's in the same boat next year, might the Jets re-sign McCown and draft their future starter while dumping Hack?

honestly if he is in the same situation next offseason the GM & HC will be gone and we will start from scratch again. seen this before

Megalodon
Oy. I feel for you guys.

Sand$: 9,950.58
jetsman is correct

and I will add that if McCown is starting week 1 something went horribly, horribly wrong with Hackenberg's off-season.
Megalodon
HACK ATTACK 2017!!!!!!!!!!

bigredmachineffl wrote:HACK ATTACK 2017!!!!!!!!!!

patent pending

I love it because it can also be used as a negative
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 5,597.08
:lol:
Megalodon
Sand$: 41,790.06
Sounds like a slang term for a prisoner spitting on a guard.
Megalodon
625james wrote:Sounds like a slang term for a prisoner spitting on a guard.

Well..........no. Speaking from experience, it doesn't sound quite like that. :lol:

“I don’t want to use the word patient,” he said. “I’m not patient for progress. We want to have progress. If we select the right guys and have progress with those guys, then I’ll be happy.”

Looking back on last season, Johnson was clearly disappointed in the record but understood what might have been the underlying factor in the regression from a 10-6 season in 2015.

“I think it’s a point-counterpoint to the previous year [in 2015], where maybe we overachieved,” he said. “This is a good time. It’s a good point to kind of re-center the organization.”

Johnson also expressed support for Bowles and Mike Maccagnan, who enter their third season together as the Jets’ coach and general manager.

“I am confident in them,” Johnson said. “I think they’re the right team to do what I want to do now, which is get younger, faster and get our players from the start and not rely so much on free agency. Really build the team differently, build it through the young guys, through the draft.”

Who are you and what did you do with Woody Johnson?
ESPN Jets reporter Rich Cimini projects third-round WR ArDarius Stewart as a starter.
Cimini writes, "Coaches love the rookie because he's tough, physical and can make yards after the catch." Assuming the Jets keep Eric Decker, he and Quincy Enunwa should be the top two receivers, but Stewart should be given every shot to unseat Robby Anderson for the No. 3 job. He should be a big contributor right out of the gate.

You are going to have to wait a year until the Jets find a real quarterback but I have high hopes for this kid.
Megalodon
Sand$: 41,656.20
we will hold our breath...
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 5,597.08
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:we will hold our breath...

I get the impression you've done that far too much for far too long.
Ha, well, I get it though. 'Jets' and 'real quarterback' are two things that seem like they will never go together.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 310.94
I'm counting on Mc Can.