Is Kaepernick getting blackballed?

Megalodon
Sand$: 51,624.46
Like I said he's a tool. Lol.

Sig by NJ. The greatest shark ever.
Megalodon
Sand$: 41,689.78
he's not as bad as you make him though. he's been pretty active in the communties here. he's came along way...matured a lot.
Megalodon
Sand$: 51,624.46
Can't take that away from him.

Sig by NJ. The greatest shark ever.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,225.36
someone will sign him during the yr when their qb gets injured
Megalodon
Sand$: 41,689.78
he will get signed before that imo...like romo and cutler.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 4,444.02
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:he will get signed before that imo...like romo and cutler.

I agree. Sometime after the draft.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 212.58
There's worse QBs out there. It certainly appears like a Kap fade. Some team will ink him and he will likely start at some point if the roster/record dictates as much.
Blue Shark
endzoneview wrote:Well hopefully he grew up and matured since high school.

Hope is not a strategy. I appreciate the sentiment, though.
Sand$: 9,791.30
Pete Carroll mentioned Kaep and RGIII as potential fits to be a backup to Russell Wilson

I think I called the Seahawks and Titans as the only real options for Kaepernick as the style of play of their starters seem like a natural fit for him to be a backup. We'll see if anything happens here but the Seahawks don't have a dependable backup QB on their roster.
Blue Shark
I've been telling my boys that I would love him as a backup on the raiders. The QB slots are filled up now so that ain't happening. Peeps got to remember that Kap had not only the self inflicted bs, but also that horrid personnel and multiple injuries to deal with. I'd plant a flag on Kap as a backup, for backup money.
Blue Shark
I've been telling my boys that I would love him as a backup on the raiders. The QB slots are filled up now so that ain't happening. Peeps got to remember that Kap had not only the self inflicted bs, but also that horrid personnel, fly by night scheme, and multiple injuries to deal with. I'd plant a flag on Kap as a backup, for backup money. He's better than what's the narrative being pushed out there by the job keepers.
I agree with EZV. Seattle a good fit, as it stands.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 92,894.35
His most recent display of complete douchbaggery calls cops the equivalent of old time slave retriever cops. Thats not going to push any owners previously on the fence to reconsider their positions. Besides..having him and his skill set that best fits to a specific offense without a complete overhaul just for him, isnt worth the time or trouble, not to mention the aversion of having a backup getting the most attention..aka Tebow effect.

Crystal ball says he will never play another down in the NFL. CFL more likely. Arena Ball, certainly.

ImageImage
Great White Shark
Sand$: 41,954.82
Fighting Amish wrote:His most recent display of complete douchbaggery calls cops the equivalent of old time slave retriever cops. Thats not going to push any owners previously on the fence to reconsider their positions. Besides..having him and his skill set that best fits to a specific offense without a complete overhaul just for him, isnt worth the time or trouble, not to mention the aversion of having a backup getting the most attention..aka Tebow effect.

Crystal ball says he will never play another down in the NFL. CFL more likely. Arena Ball, certainly.

:thumbright: =D>

Championships: 2015 Deep Blue; 2015,2016 League of Titans, 2016 SWBS
Sand$: 9,791.30
guys, we've been saying the same thing for 8 pages now. :lol:

wake me when there's something new happening.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 92,894.35
I know..but it seems like his new douche-baggery continues to exceed his last..I wonder if Vegas is taking money on, Another snap in NFL, CFL, Arena League, Community Agitator for Half-Black lives matter, or Wallmart Greeter. :-k

ImageImage