Tom Brady-Greatest-QB-Ever.

Megalodon
Sand$: 14,404.68
They're hiding something.

Its the Patriots. It would be news if they weren't.

The NFL has to take her comment seriously and investigate it to avoid looking like more of a hypocrite than they are most of the time.

Megalodon
Sand$: 53,678.32
jesteva wrote:
They're hiding something.

Its the Patriots. It would be news if they weren't.

The NFL has to take her comment seriously and investigate it to avoid looking like more of a hypocrite than they are most of the time.

Why? They didn't bother with the Seahawks. Now its the Patriots so they have to?

What are they going to investigate? If he didn't report a concussion and nobody visibly noticed it, what can they do?
Megalodon
Sand$: 41,770.06
They have to make an example out of somebody?
Megalodon
Sand$: 54,857.06
Goodell is going to eat this up. Just another opportunitu to mess with that hated organization. He'll launch a full investigation and have medical scientists conduct tests and determine that Brady "more than likely knew" that he had suffered multiple concussions on multiple occassions and failed to report it.

Sig by NJ. The greatest shark ever.
Megalodon
bigredmachineffl wrote:Goodell is going to eat this up. Just another opportunitu to mess with that hated organization. He'll launch a full investigation and have medical scientists conduct tests and determine that Brady "more than likely knew" that he had suffered multiple concussions on multiple occassions and failed to report it.

Exponent will provide the test results. :lol:
Megalodon
Sand$: 48,661.30
The thing is, there is a spectrum of "concussions" that ranges from minor but technically a concussion to knocked out cold. Personally, I think that Giselle is the overprotective type and labels any woozy feeling as a concussion. In contrast, Brady considers concussions to be the you don't know what day it is variety.

My brother got a "concussion" from my nephew headbutting him by accident. That does not compare to more serious concussions he received (e.g., car accident, as a bouncer, etc.), but is technically a concussion. I know my Dad remembered his high school football days and realized that every time he got his bell rung, that was actually a concussion. As a LB, he said every game you'd hit someone hard and hear ringing and other symptoms that are actually minor concussions, but it isn't like you lose consciousness or forget what day it is.

Champion of HoP in 2009 and 2012.
Megalodon
Sand$: 40,081.80
Jcb890 wrote:
bigredmachineffl wrote:Goodell is going to eat this up. Just another opportunitu to mess with that hated organization. He'll launch a full investigation and have medical scientists conduct tests and determine that Brady "more than likely knew" that he had suffered multiple concussions on multiple occassions and failed to report it.

Exponent will provide the test results. :lol:

Likely before even investigating.

Sand$: 105,636.74

He should send a thank you fruit basket to Gisele too. Usually he needs to manufacture news to stay in the cycle this time of year - she did the work for him.

Follow me @mchamberlin32
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:

He should send a thank you fruit basket to Gisele too. Usually he needs to manufacture news to stay in the cycle this time of year - she did the work for him.

Yup. This one's a freebie for him.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,348.80
Disagree. Goodell won't wade into these waters because it makes him/the league look bad. Why would the commish want to publicize the fact that players get concussions MUCH more than is acknowledged by the league?

EVERY NFL player has had a concussion in his life, most of them many times. It's part of the sport.

Why would Rog want that to be headline news?

If ya got nothing to say, don't say it.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 306,639.07
Killer Bs wrote:Disagree. Goodell won't wade into these waters because it makes him/the league look bad. Why would the commish want to publicize the fact that players get concussions MUCH more than is acknowledged by the league?

EVERY NFL player has had a concussion in his life, most of them many times. It's part of the sport.

Totally agree. He's. it touching this with a ten foot pile. There's no evidence!

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,837.30
Budmonsan wrote:
Killer Bs wrote:Disagree. Goodell won't wade into these waters because it makes him/the league look bad. Why would the commish want to publicize the fact that players get concussions MUCH more than is acknowledged by the league?

Totally agree. He's. it touching this with a ten foot pile. There's no evidence!

What has happened that makes you think logic and proof and evidence are required for Rog-puppet to do anything? And to not f it up?

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Megalodon
Sand$: 40,081.80
pwbowen wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:

What has happened that makes you think logic and proof and evidence are required for Rog-puppet to do anything? And to not f it up?

yeah, not having evidence has not stopped him before. heck, having evidence on people doesnt even mean he will react. you cant predict what he is going to do using logic and whether or not he has evidence.

Megalodon
I was just watching the Dan Patrick show and one of the "Danettes" suggested that the Pats be stripped of this last SB win and it should be awarded to Atlanta due to the Pats hiding concussion symptoms from the league.

It was an obvious tongue in cheek comment, but I have to say I love the idea.

Megalodon
It must be painful and exhausting to root for one team's failures over your own team's success.