Rookie Draft Rankings

Sand$: 105,630.24
Just in case I haven't written it anywhere else here - Matt Breida and Joseph Yearby (and probably a 2018 acquisition) are going to cause problems for those high on Joe Williams.

Follow me @mchamberlin32
Megalodon
Sand$: 41,656.20
OarChambo wrote:Just in case I haven't written it anywhere else here - Matt Breida and Joseph Yearby (and probably a 2018 acquisition) are going to cause problems for those high on Joe Williams.

i dont think so...maybe yearby. not even yearby...i didnt even know he was a niner. but i dont see them getting in the way of Williams. bet that.
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
OarChambo wrote:Just in case I haven't written it anywhere else here - Matt Breida and Joseph Yearby (and probably a 2018 acquisition) are going to cause problems for those high on Joe Williams.

i dont think so...maybe yearby. not even yearby...i didnt even know he was a niner. but i dont see them getting in the way of Williams. bet that.

Yearby is the compliment, Breida is the competition. Everything Williams does poorly, Yearby does well. Everything Williams does well, Breida also does well. And the things Williams doesn't do well (pass game) may net less opportunities in the short term as this team is probably going to be playing from behind frequently. That's before even getting into his retirement issue.

Williams fans should root hard for Hightower and Bibbs this preseason. Them on the roster and these two off of it are best for his long term outlook.

Follow me @mchamberlin32
Megalodon
what are those everythings?
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:what are those everythings?

For Joe/Breida? Suddenness/balance, finishing runs, and breakaway speed. All are great traits to have for success in Shanny's scheme.

Follow me @mchamberlin32
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 65,844.49

proudly all hat and no cattle since 1979
Megalodon
i guess thats a good thing...i considered Breida a practice squad guy. looking forward to see what happens preseason. i know shannahan wanted williams and traded up for him....should be a good competition
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 65,844.49

proudly all hat and no cattle since 1979
Griffimo wrote:

Follow me @mchamberlin32
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 6,191.10
OarChambo wrote:
Griffimo wrote:

When I saw your trade offer in HOP come through my email, I was hoping you had read my draft recap, and it was Golladay you were offering.

Capital City Alehounds -- Deep Emerald
Taco Corp -- Money League
Lansing Galaxy -- House of Purgatory
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,168.50
If he hits, that will be a huge win for the loins scouting department. They put a good amount of predraft time into him and drafted him earlier than what anyone publicly expected him to go.

If he's a bust, on the other hand....

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Megalodon
Sand$: 14,493.74
Haven't seen a lot of concern about Perrine putting up college stats playing in a defenseless Big 12 conference.

Funny how initially here in PIT the beat writers didn't know how JuJu was going to fit in to now he could emerge as the number 2 targeted WR.

Megalodon
Sand$: 74,186.70
jesteva wrote:Haven't seen a lot of concern about Perrine putting up college stats playing in a defenseless Big 12 conference.

Funny how initially here in PIT the beat writers didn't know how JuJu was going to fit in to now he could emerge as the number 2 targeted WR.

Haven't seen the same concern for mixon.

JuJu I'm not worried about that much, Roethlusberger is who I'm more worried about.