Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,528.98
Darnold seems like a no brainier, yes.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,528.98
jesteva wrote:I had to Google who Key & Peale are.

Already smarter today than yesterday.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Megalodon
Sand$: 42,191.24
Sorry about the wait on that one guys, Been an insane day. Surprised Allen actually lasted to the 5th pick, but I'll gladly take him here given my bad QB situation and that he's almost a guarantee to be drafted in the 1st round next season if he builds on last year.

The quality of competition is an issue, but he's got about every tool in the box that you want to see. Good mobility for a guy his size.

2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,095.62
LaSean4Heisman wrote:Sorry about the wait on that one guys, Been an insane day. Surprised Allen actually lasted to the 5th pick, but I'll gladly take him here given my bad QB situation and that he's almost a guarantee to be drafted in the 1st round next season if he builds on last year.

The quality of competition is an issue, but he's got about every tool in the box that you want to see. Good mobility for a guy his size.

If Darnold and Allen would have both been available, who would you have taken?
Megalodon
c2o wrote:
LaSean4Heisman wrote:Sorry about the wait on that one guys, Been an insane day. Surprised Allen actually lasted to the 5th pick, but I'll gladly take him here given my bad QB situation and that he's almost a guarantee to be drafted in the 1st round next season if he builds on last year.

If Darnold and Allen would have both been available, who would you have taken?

It's a tough call. Obviously Darnold has more experience against elite competition, but didn't even play a full season last year. There's some obvious mechanical issues when you watch him play that will have to get corrected at the next level. Allen seems like he might be a little more polished mechanically and have better better physical tools, but will it translate against elite competition? Hard to know because he doesn't play in a P5 conference.

I probably would've gone Allen still but can't fault anyone going the other way. Actually probably prefer Rosen to both of them though, even though he already seems like a d*ck.

Great White Shark
I thought about Allen but competition level decided it for me. He was picked 5 times by Nebraska.
Still, I'd take either of them over Rosen.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,329.62
49 more players will be off the board before I make my 1st pick....holy crud
Sand$: 105,853.38
I had 3 names down pre-draft and after the top 3 felt good about things as none of them had been picked. Then when 2 of those names went #4 and #5 I got nervous. Good pick Jam, but thank you for not taking #3!

Darnold vs. Allen right now all depends on your comfort level with risk.

Follow me @mchamberlin32
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,239.82
1.07 The Lerner Football Experience - OarChambo - Kalen Ballage RB Arizona St

He was the guy I went back and forth with vs Trayveon Williams. I thought he might (slight chance) make it to me in Rd 2....rarely happens here.

Megalodon
Man Steve, no matter what draft or sport it is, you've got a knack for taking the guys I've got queued up. Ahmmon Richards he next in a long line here.

Megalodon
This draft feels like more guys get snatched in front of you than other drafts do.

Not sure if A Richards really ran a 4.31 but he is fast for a guy his size. Hated tieing round 1 and 2 picks for players not eligible for the NFL in 2018

Sand$: 105,853.38
jesteva wrote:Not sure if A Richards really ran a 4.31 but he is fast for a guy his size.

Same, but if he made it to 2.9 I wanted to find out with him on my roster.

Follow me @mchamberlin32
Great White Shark
Round 2 is probably early to take a true freshman, but I've learned waiting on someone you want almost never works out in this draft.
Megalodon
c2o wrote:Round 2 is probably early to take a true freshman, but I've learned waiting on someone you want almost never works out in this draft.

Well, I think if you wanted one of two specific players (he was one), you were going to have to do it then. It's hard seeing both of them not being early round selections when they decide to go barring anything crazy happening.

Megalodon
Never too early too take a stud.