Coaching Hot Seats -Black Monday

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,682.44
I’m not against firing Haley , but I look more at bells total yards.

I think butler is fine, the dline is coming together very nicely, we need a real dominant inside lb.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,659.84
jesteva wrote:Did the Steelers fire OC Todd Haley and DC Keith Butler yet?

PIT finished 20th in rushing, 6 more yards in 2017 than the offensive line-less, running back talentless Indy Colts had....despite having one of the best OLines and RBs in the league.

The offense is a collection of individual stars that collectively underachieve, despite the gaudy numbers they put up now and then.

If they fire them they might as well fire Tomlin.

The clock management was horrid.
Megalodon
Sand$: 61,819.00

PIT finished 20th in rushing, 6 more yards in 2017 than the offensive line-less, running back talentless Indy Colts had....despite having one of the best OLines and RBs in the league.

The offense is a collection of individual stars that collectively underachieve, despite the gaudy numbers they put up now and then.

I never would've thought that the run game was that bad with Bell going for nearly 1,300 on the ground. But I'm not that pissed with Haley.

Butler on the other hand.......

While the sacks are up, it seems like there are still too many points being scored against them. There appears to be a lack of ability to game plan and the ability to make in game adjustments. (i.e. Gronk, Fournette).

Maybe the defense was still a little too young this year, but I think they had enough talent and speed going into week #1. I know not having Shazier in the middle hurts against somebody like Gronk, but to allow Jax 45 points is inexcusable. Simply piss poor.

Tomlin is beginning to wear on me a little too. His vocabulary may be good for pressers, but it aint doing any good for on field production.

Then again......maybe I'm still a little too pissed to be objective on this.
Supreme Megalodon
Brian Daboll Bills new OC. Seriously.

There has to be other guys out there that are a better choice.
Supreme Megalodon
bigredmachineffl wrote:

I never would've thought that the run game was that bad with Bell going for nearly 1,300 on the ground. But I'm not that pissed with Haley.

Butler on the other hand.......

While the sacks are up, it seems like there are still too many points being scored against them. There appears to be a lack of ability to game plan and the ability to make in game adjustments. (i.e. Gronk, Fournette).

Maybe the defense was still a little too young this year, but I think they had enough talent and speed going into week #1. I know not having Shazier in the middle hurts against somebody like Gronk, but to allow Jax 45 points is inexcusable. Simply piss poor.

Tomlin is beginning to wear on me a little too. His vocabulary may be good for pressers, but it aint doing any good for on field production.

Then again......maybe I'm still a little too pissed to be objective on this.

By the way Haley is pretty much gone anyway.
Megalodon
Really? I haven't heard that. Any clue as to why or where?
Supreme Megalodon
bigredmachineffl wrote:Really? I haven't heard that. Any clue as to why or where?

His contract expired, and he doesn’t have another in place. Doesn’t sound like he is coming back, and I don’t think Ben wants him back.
Sand$: 43,702.85
so Haley retired then
Megalodon
Been with the Steelers for 10 years, so at least there is a lot of familiarity.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 47,160.22
Who's the QB coach?

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Megalodon
Randy Fichtner
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:so Haley retired then

Not sure, just didn’t get a new contract. I’m pretty sure Ben wanted him out, so if he gets another job idk.
Sand$: 43,702.85
rugger48 wrote:

Not sure, just didn’t get a new contract. I’m pretty sure Ben wanted him out, so if he gets another job idk.

umm, Griff got it, you didn't. Sorry, thanks for playing.

Griffimo wrote:

Arians esque
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 116,847.86
rugger48 wrote:Brian Daboll Bills new OC. Seriously.

There has to be other guys out there that are a better choice.

Bhahahaha...

Oh, right. I'm a Browns fan.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 47,160.22
bigredmachineffl wrote:Randy Fichtner

That's a lot of consonants in a row.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian