Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,656.36
OarChambo wrote:
NautArch wrote:Could be a bump for LaCosse? Or just bump Lindsay/Sutton?

Post bye this team is on a 3 game winning streak. Over that stretch their running back has a higher yards per carry than their quarterback does yards per attempt. And that quarterback just lost his best weapon.

So you're saying that there [isn't] a chance? :D
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,315.94
Denver Post just reported the MRI confirmed the tear.

Picked up Sutt and dropped Manny, but worried that the lanes will be stuffed against Lindsey, who I also have
Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,840.48
wmharley wrote:Denver Post just reported the MRI confirmed the tear.

Picked up Sutt and dropped Manny, but worried that the lanes will be stuffed against Lindsey, who I also have

Bummer talk about some jacks under the tires...I am not sure there is ample confidence Sutton can carry that passing game and a fantasy team with more targets (especially in a fantasy playoff week)

CHAMPIONS are not those that never fail, but those that never quit
Chum
Sand$: 18.18
The PSU kid - Hamilton - has skills. Was on the field alot v Cin, but Keenum apparently not trusting him yet.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,391.66
Markulous wrote:Grabbed Sutton just now. Should get a decent amount more volume I'd think.

Same. Paying nothing to get a team's de facto WR1 as a flex option on my bench for the playoffs is great insurance.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 478.02
Sutton will get the volume thats for sure.....I had Boyd in a few leagues and Golladay in another. Kind of similar where they had to step in and become the number 1 guy for their teams. Both teams had so-so QB play and there was some settling in at least that first game. Neither produced but got on track afterwards. So beware this week where he will see plenty of Sherman. I think Lindsey gets a boos as they lean more on the running game here. But yeah picking up Sutton for free where he is a #1 is a good thing....guy I am playing in the playoffs got him to fill in for Sanders and I am not too worried, I don't feel he will go off or automatically get that Sanders production.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,411.92

old tweet

Think Hamilton will be the wr to own.

Twitter :@Adenchiz