Week 14 adds

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,211.54
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports James Conner's injury is "not considered major at all."

RapSheet confirms the injury is not to Conner's ankle and writes, "It seems like he'll be OK." Coach Mike Tomlin called the injury a lower leg contusion after the game on Sunday night. At this point, it looks like Conner has a good shot to suit up against the Raiders on Sunday.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,211.54
OarChambo wrote:
tnuts13 wrote:Penny. Explosive and worked at the #2 spot. SEA always sunny on injuries. Carson injury. Could be a play off steal due to schedule.. Against the run schedule ROS 7, 15, 21, & 28.

The bolded is true, but with them playing MNF next week that could be problematic - probably won't know in sufficient time to have a hedge ready to deploy. If there's a diagnosis today or tomorrow, different story. But if there's not I wouldn't expect one. But I'd infer it's not a fracture and instead just a dislocation, which he'll probably try to play through.

My opinion on this... (opinions I try to stay away from but) SEA is itching to see him play and prove they weren't wrong when they drafted him.. He is averaging almost a half yard more than Carson and Davis at this point.. By no means am I advocating spending all your budget..
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 394.26
C. West was just signed by chiefs... is he an add?

Team #1- 1 point PPR - 12 team league
QB- Big Ben
RB- J. Conner, J. Mixon, J. Richard, J. Jackson, K. Dixon, J. Kelly
WR- M. Evans, Juju Smith-S, C. Samuel, D. Pettis, S. Watkins
TE- C. Brate
K- K. Zuerlein
DST- Jax, Buf
Megalodon
Sand$: 44,986.60
Osagamer wrote:C. West was just signed by chiefs... is he an add?

I think whoever sits behind Ware is likely to get late end of game carries, fwiw. I guess upside it Ware drops out too. West is an experienced guy who knows the system so he should have an advantage over other options.

Sand$: 110,119.36
Osagamer wrote:C. West was just signed by chiefs... is he an add?

I still don't like Ware this week given the match up and his play yesterday, but West instead of Anderson makes me feeling slightly more optimistic about considering deploying him w15.
Megalodon
Sand$: 49,788.13
Sand$: 21,383.10
does anyone have a clue who is the handcuff to gurley now

John Kelly?
Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,840.48
Apes wrote:Breida ruled out already. Wilson looking like he'll get a ton of work.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/387087/niners-rule-rb-breida-(ankle)-out-for-week-14?ls=roto:SF:topheadlines

Do you like Wilson better than Josh Adams verse Dallas or even Ware verse Baltimore?

CHAMPIONS are not those that never fail, but those that never quit
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,656.36
Hmm, Samuels, Wilson or Jackson?
Megalodon
Sand$: 26,154.18
Samuels seems like the best pickup. I mean I don't know what the Steelers gameplan is, but is it really to run Ridley 10-20 times? I know Tomlin isn't the best coach, but...
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,976.66
Personally I'd rather have Wilson or Jackson over Samuels. Jackson has a tasty matchup with Cincy, though I did read somewhere that supposedly Gordon could be back this week. I will be shocked if he is, but something to watch.

Wilson I guess I just have more confidence that he will get more work than Samuels. I have no idea what to expect out of PIT but I think it will be a timeshare and they will probably de-emphasize the running game overall.

Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,840.48
bunnywafer wrote:Personally I'd rather have Wilson or Jackson over Samuels. Jackson has a tasty matchup with Cincy, though I did read somewhere that supposedly Gordon could be back this week. I will be shocked if he is, but something to watch.

Wilson I guess I just have more confidence that he will get more work than Samuels. I have no idea what to expect out of PIT but I think it will be a timeshare and they will probably de-emphasize the running game overall.

I believe you are probably correct on Wilson this week at RB but since Pitt passes 67% of the time, if you can start Samuels at TE, he makes sense.

CHAMPIONS are not those that never fail, but those that never quit
Megalodon
Sand$: 26,154.18
Gordon not at practice today so seems on pace to miss this week.

I'm personally thinking Samuels, Jackson, then Wilson. I think Conner is likely out longer than Gordon will be. Niners offense isn't that great, so even though he put up some points last week, I'm not sure I trust him.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 23,794.99
Daeshawn might be worth a speculative add. he played alot last week.

I'm presuming the Sutton is owned, but I haven't looked up the current stats.
SandShark
Sand$: 129.78
In a ridiculously shallow 0.5 PPR work league, I can pick up Sutton and/or Godwin, but I'd have to drop Arob, Boyd, Pettis and/or Golladay

Three of these guys have backup QB issues and Stafford hasn't exactly been lighting it up, which is why Sutton and Godwin have peaked my interest. Winston and Keenum may not be Pat Mahomes but they are actual NFL starting QBs.

I don't need any if these guys to start (MT and Lockett...its a return yards league and he is WR8)

Anyone got any thoughts?

Thanks in advance