Week 14 adds

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,211.54
southcarolina wrote:In a ridiculously shallow 0.5 PPR work league, I can pick up Sutton and/or Godwin, but I'd have to drop Arob, Boyd, Pettis and/or Golladay

Three of these guys have backup QB issues and Stafford hasn't exactly been lighting it up, which is why Sutton and Godwin have peaked my interest. Winston and Keenum may not be Pat Mahomes but they are actual NFL starting QBs.

I don't need any if these guys to start (MT and Lockett...its a return yards league and he is WR8)

Anyone got any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

My rank ROS.
Sutton - One of my favorites ROS...
Boyd
Golladay Terrible schedule ROS
Godwin Lower due to BLT and DAL
Arob Inconsistent scoring
Pettis Other receivers are back this week
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,656.36
With Pettis' recent hot streak, are we really worried about the return of other receivers? It seems like there's been a good rapport with Mullen that's been built.

However, I'm in a must win and it's either roll with Pettis (standard scoring) or drop him and pick up Gallup or Jordy. Gallup against the eagles seems like it could be the right thing (even if I'll hate myself for starting zeke and gallup against my birds.)
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,196.06
I don't think Gallup or Jordy will help you go for the win. I think Pettis has the bigger upside for a must win situation. I'd go Pettis. Good luck.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 394.26
What’s the thought on D. Hamilton now that Thomas is out?

Team #1- 1 point PPR - 12 team league
QB- Big Ben
RB- J. Conner, J. Mixon, J. Richard, J. Jackson, K. Dixon, J. Kelly
WR- M. Evans, Juju Smith-S, C. Samuel, D. Pettis, S. Watkins
TE- C. Brate
K- K. Zuerlein
DST- Jax, Buf
Great White Shark
Osagamer wrote:What’s the thought on D. Hamilton now that Thomas is out?

Was eyeing him myself. Wouldn't play him now but... Another player I'm eyeing is Curtis Samuel for Carolina.. He's actually available a few places. 11 targets last week. @CLE isn't a bad spot..
Sand$: 110,119.36
tnuts13 wrote:
Osagamer wrote:What’s the thought on D. Hamilton now that Thomas is out?

Was eyeing him myself. Wouldn't play him now but... Another player I'm eyeing is Curtis Samuel for Carolina.. He's actually available a few places. 11 targets last week. @CLE isn't a bad spot..

Hamilton needs a show-me game, but he has those Browns next followed by Oakland w16. If you have some dredge floating around on the end of your bench with poor matchups coming up I think he's a worthwhile add.

Agreed about Samuel. If I'm jammed up at WR he's the guy I'd throw in there. Big play ability on display earlier in the season and while it's just a single data point the volume came last week.
Speaking of preemptive strikes, Elijah McGuire got my attention again. Apparently Crow's foot is a problem. But the next two matchups are brutal. So it'd be a w16 stash-and-hold. But if Crow's deactivated sometime between now and kickoff Sunday...
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,240.21
OarChambo wrote:Speaking of preemptive strikes, Elijah McGuire got my attention again. Apparently Crow's foot is a problem. But the next two matchups are brutal. So it'd be a w16 stash-and-hold. But if Crow's deactivated sometime between now and kickoff Sunday...

Yep...scooped him up yesterday after seeing that Crowell didn't practice for a second straight day.

If Crow sits, do you agree that McGuire is a better start than Jordan Howard though? I also have Rashard Penny.

Melvin Gordon's injury has me scraping.

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...
Great White Shark
Sand$: 42,627.42
zay jones undisputed wr1 and a target hog going forward was already starting to be a target hog prior to kelvin and andre releases and has great games 2 outta 3 week

dante pettis back to back great games has great rapport with qb but with goodwin coming back may lose a few targets

jordy healthy and hogging targets once more (11) tougher matchup this week with pitt but game script may force the raiders to throw so much more this week (garbage time)

curtis samuel upside but sharing with dj moore and superman with a bad throwing shoulder
KRB80 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:Speaking of preemptive strikes, Elijah McGuire got my attention again. Apparently Crow's foot is a problem. But the next two matchups are brutal. So it'd be a w16 stash-and-hold. But if Crow's deactivated sometime between now and kickoff Sunday...

Yep...scooped him up yesterday after seeing that Crowell didn't practice for a second straight day.

If Crow sits, do you agree that McGuire is a better start than Jordan Howard though? I also have Rashard Penny.

All 3 of them are varying degrees of bad starts this week. Penny's second fiddle in a tough matchup - pass. Howard's TD dependent in a game with a script that could easily go away from him quickly. I think he actually matches up well with the Rams, but will he be fed enough? Shrug. It'd be one thing if he had a passing game script to fall back on, but he clearly doesn't. McGuire's gonna share at least some with Cannon on an offense that just went over 20 points for the first time since mid October against a team that's tough vs. the run in a game the Jets will try to keep close to the vest. The ever-so-volatile Allen will dictate whether they can actually do that or not.

So neither one of them have good floors and while both have path's to at least functional upside their odds aren't that great. Which scripts do you think are most likely? I'd answer that question then make my decision.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,240.21
OarChambo wrote:
KRB80 wrote:

All 3 of them are varying degrees of bad starts this week. Penny's second fiddle in a tough matchup - pass. Howard's TD dependent in a game with a script that could easily go away from him quickly. I think he actually matches up well with the Rams, but will he be fed enough? Shrug. It'd be one thing if he had a passing game script to fall back on, but he clearly doesn't. McGuire's gonna share at least some with Cannon on an offense that just went over 20 points for the first time since mid October against a team that's tough vs. the run in a game the Jets will try to keep close to the vest. The ever-so-volatile Allen will dictate whether they can actually do that or not.

So neither one of them have good floors and while both have path's to at least functional upside their odds aren't that great. Which scripts do you think are most likely? I'd answer that question then make my decision.

Yep, will continue racking my brain until 12:59pm on Sunday. Thanks for the advice!!

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 394.26
Is Conley an add now that Watkins is out for remainder of fantasy ?

Team #1- 1 point PPR - 12 team league
QB- Big Ben
RB- J. Conner, J. Mixon, J. Richard, J. Jackson, K. Dixon, J. Kelly
WR- M. Evans, Juju Smith-S, C. Samuel, D. Pettis, S. Watkins
TE- C. Brate
K- K. Zuerlein
DST- Jax, Buf
Megalodon
Sand$: 26,154.18
Osagamer wrote:Is Conley an add now that Watkins is out for remainder of fantasy ?

Yes, especially with Hunt gone. It puts Conley in line as the #3 option on one of the best passing teams in the league.
Great White Shark
I'm really waffling this week...
I have Golladay as my flex... against Patrick Peterson so I don't like the play. Playoffs .5 PPR
Options.
Zay Jones vs NYJ
Ty Mont vs @KC
Curtis Samuel @CLE
Rashaad Penny MIN Chris Carson (finger) was limited at practice on Thursday.
Chris Conley BLT Kelvin Benjamin is not expected to play in Week 14 against the Ravens.
Elijah McGuire @ BUF Isaiah Crowell (toe) is questionable for Week 14 against the Bills.

Zay Jones crushed the NYJ last time but it wasn't with Josh Allen. He was a favorite target against MIA last week... I could drop GIO for him once I see Mixon is back at practice.. I'm leaning that way since every WR with experience just got dropped this week in Buffalo...
Golladay plays at least some out of the slot, a place Peterson never goes.