The Police Blotter Thread

Megalodon
Sand$: 26,154.18
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:After lying under oath once...not sure about her credibility in this case if it goes to trial.

Yeah, I would agree. If he did end up doing that, it sucks for her a lot that she hurt her case by doing that
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,912.86
Markulous wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:After lying under oath once...not sure about her credibility in this case if it goes to trial.

Yeah, I would agree. If he did end up doing that, it sucks for her a lot that she hurt her case by doing that

Her case to get paid? Thats probably what matters most to her. I dont blame her

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Sand$: 24,557.46
This all sounds fairly typical in dv cases though

The victim protecting the abuser when she realizes she will lose her home if he goes to jail

Then when it happens again (always happens again), we get a good case of victim blaming going on

Right on schedule

#NewJackCity
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,912.86
Also he did have a NEW GF...she was the Ex at the time of the 2nd incident. Ive seen some female do this out of jealous. And i could be wrong but i think she lied about the same thing (former bf) before she was with Foster. Her first story seemed off imo...she said he hit her in the face 10 times and dragged her.

Idk about her honestly but in a way i hope he did because she shouldn't be allowed to do that stuff and ruin someones career if innocent

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 13,085.14
Haha.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 73,284.14
endzoneview wrote:

Psssh , shes lying again.

God bless her little heart, I hope she gets through this.
Megalodon
Sand$: 40,955.30
It's unfortunate that most cases like this devolve into a he said, she said affair. It's pretty rare for someone to be Kareem Hunt stupid and assault someone in front of a ton of witnesses while on camera.

If he did it, I hope he gets the most punishment possible.

If he didn't... I hope there is evidence to show it, because he's already guilty as far as the public is concerned. At the very least he's too stupid to realize she wasn't good for him, at worst he's a terrible human being. Could be both.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 73,284.14
He is going to do it again.