Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,723.54
NautArch wrote:
Vision wrote:cause brady is sucking and they're running more

Not gonna argue that Brady's fantasy scores haven't been as good as previously, but to say he's sucking is...disingenous.

He's got the same QB rating through this year that he's had for most years except for 2016 when he went bonkers good.

Do you honestly think Brady is playing at the same level that's been expected of him?

It's a lot like Gronk last year; his stats were still elite but watching him on the field you could tell the end was near. Dude was a lumbering zombie making plays.

Brady's ball placement has been lacking all year, and his deep ball accuracy has been horrendous; dropping from 43% last year, #4 in the NFL to 32% this year #22 in the NFL.

He's still productive because he's still Brady from the head up; a very smart QB who knows where to attack defenses... but his arm is already seeing a drop in both arm strength and consistency.
Megalodon
Sand$: 30,620.36
Just checking the time/ date stamps on the "Brady is done" thing :-k

Not adding anything constructive here - or who's right/ wrong. Just a note of caution.

Ppl will be right one day, he will be done.

(I mean, i say one day, but ill never know when it is - ill be too busy partying like its 1999. A long stint in rehab may follow. Not sure. Its going to be a heckuva week. Can you pre emptively get on a liver transplant list - asking for a friend)

Maybe he is done.

But fairly sure he has a deal with the devil. Or maybe the tears of AFC East teams? No idea.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 911.20
Tom Brady's decline is directly correlated to letting his "Baby Blood of The Month" club membership expire.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,217.16
It was all part of my master plan.

1-Draft Brady everywhere possible. ✔

2-Watch Brady decline. ✔

3-Patriots Dynasty OVER!!!! $!#@!×!*$!!!
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 3,004.46
I saw the decline coming last yr. Missed a ton of throws not used to him missing. He's still serviceable and a ok fantasy producer. But yes, if the win the sb hes bouncing imo

2017 & 2018 BDC points champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 30,620.36
allen3388 wrote:I saw the decline coming last yr. Missed a ton of throws not used to him missing. He's still serviceable and a ok fantasy producer. But yes, if the win the sb hes bouncing imo

Quite a few to Cooks - specifically.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 13,085.14
Brady's strength has never been the deep ball though.
Sand$: 24,557.46
As soon as anyone starts whispering about a Brady decline, he’ll throw for 4 TDs this week and the Patriots will cruise to the Super Bowl

#NewJackCity
Chum
Sand$: 2.70
What record do the Patriots have this year? Will they be making the playoffs? Lastly, how many teams want to see them in the first round?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 73,284.14
tawdds wrote:What record do the Patriots have this year? Will they be making the playoffs? Lastly, how many teams want to see them in the first round?

2nd post and you joined 5 years ago? Stfu post under your real name dork.
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:As soon as anyone starts whispering about a Brady decline, he’ll throw for 4 TDs this week and the Patriots will cruise to the Super Bowl

Brady is on the decline.

Ooooooooh I’m shaking in my flip flops
Sand$: 24,557.46
rugger48 wrote:
tawdds wrote:What record do the Patriots have this year? Will they be making the playoffs? Lastly, how many teams want to see them in the first round?

2nd post and you joined 5 years ago? Stfu post under your real name dork.

I was fairly certain when I checked the IP it was going to be you. I was disappointed.

#NewJackCity
Supreme Megalodon
Shoot I don’t have patience for that.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 416.92
DELTA6TWO wrote:

It's this sort of eloquent contribution that makes me happy you are a part of the tank.

it's football - get over it
Great White Shark
Sand$: 316.58
Vision wrote:
DELTA6TWO wrote:

It's this sort of eloquent contribution that makes me happy you are a part of the tank.

it's football - get over it

Witty retorts are not your forte, sadly. :(