Megalodon
Sand$: 30,620.36
OarChambo wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:You say im making it too complex?

Yes. A team in the playoff race was willing to part with one of their starting wr's for a mid round pick. In the middle of the season.
Rhetorical question - why. Because it's not like fat, lazy, and unmotivated were new words to describe him. If I'm running a team that I know is going to get worse before it gets better then why would I think this is the type of environment for a player with those traits to be successful?

If I'm a Bills fan i'm looking at this series of events and I'm tugging at my collar, not trying to explain it away.

I have no problem with anything you just said, silly :wink:

And its not like i wasnt hyper critical of benjamin even before he was cut, right???

But all of that is VERY different to saying "Bad franchises stay bad".

One trade that doesnt pan out (and theyve won mroe than theyve lost on that front if you check the trade logs) to fix a position of need with a mid rnd pick on trade deadline day for a cap strapped team does NOT wipe out a year of constructive moves (allen aside), good drafts and sensible roster decisions, either.

You want to say that the past 2 years theyve been bad and will remain bad next year, when they finally are out from enforced roster and cap moves? Be my guest - but you might be behind me in that queue, until then your looking at one deal and ignoring - literally - dozens

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Sand$: 110,119.36
jamcutpost wrote:One trade that doesnt pan out (and theyve won mroe than theyve lost on that front if you check the trade logs) to fix a position of need with a mid rnd pick on trade deadline day for a cap strapped team does NOT wipe out a year of constructive moves and decent roster decisions, either.

How about using picks 12, 53, and 56 on a terrible quarterback.

:)
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:One trade that doesnt pan out (and theyve won mroe than theyve lost on that front if you check the trade logs) to fix a position of need with a mid rnd pick on trade deadline day for a cap strapped team does NOT wipe out a year of constructive moves and decent roster decisions, either.

How about using picks 12, 53, and 56 on a terrible quarterback.

:)

Oof. Low blow - but true :lol:

Two, it is.

But still, Darby to Gilmore, to White? Most teams struggle with CBs. Hyde & Poyer > A.Williams & C.Graham. Trent Murphy looks alright. Edmunds & Milano. Harrison Phillips. Dawkins & Teller. Even Zay finally showed up (belatedly).

Dont make me list it all (id rather ignore the past cpl seasons tbf), but theyre honestly "winning" way more than they are losing via draft, Trade & FA right now from being dealt a crappy hand.

But yeah ... if anyone figures out contain for Allen? Cpl Hicks had the right of it.

Either needs Fitz in his prime ... or some serious leap in accuracy next year. Both as likely as each other :(

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 447.86
If he's on the Chiefs is it worth picking him up?
Megalodon
Sand$: 44,986.60
I am shocked at that signing. Chiefs are loaded with WRs already. What injuries have occured?

Megalodon
Sand$: 26,153.16
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:I am shocked at that signing. Chiefs are loaded with WRs already. What injuries have occured?

Watkins insurance maybe? I don't get it either
Megalodon
Sand$: 44,986.60
Markulous wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:I am shocked at that signing. Chiefs are loaded with WRs already. What injuries have occured?

Watkins insurance maybe? I don't get it either

I guess so. Maybe understandable if they want to carry a ton of WRs too, I suppose. Just hard to imagine wanting Benjamin to be part of that.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,217.16
O line insurance?
Megalodon
tsbgrayghost wrote:O line insurance?

Pfft, he barely tolerates having to make contact to catch.

Maybe Dee Ford has punctured one of the tackle dummies?

Or the sled needs some more weight?

- Douglas Adams
Sand$: 110,119.36

Part Sammy's wheel related + contested catches in the end zone potential.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,217.16
jamcutpost wrote:
tsbgrayghost wrote:O line insurance?

Pfft, he barely tolerates having to make contact to catch.

Maybe Dee Ford has punctured one of the tackle dummies?

Or the sled needs some more weight?

:lol:
Sand$: 24,557.46
Obviously Andy Reid needed someone to scout out some undiscovered bbq joints in KC.

#NewJackCity
Megalodon
Sand$: 40,955.30
endzoneview wrote:Obviously Andy Reid needed someone to scout out some undiscovered bbq joints in KC.

Breaking news: Chiefs sign Eddie Lacy to replace Kareem Hunt
Great White Shark
Sand$: 42,627.42
OarChambo wrote:

Part Sammy's wheel related + contested catches in the end zone potential.

give chiefs a big target in the rz and contested throws,another weapon to watch now for opposing teams,maybe sammy goes to ir at some point ???
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:Obviously Andy Reid needed someone to scout out some undiscovered bbq joints in KC.

:lol:

- Douglas Adams