Megalodon
Sand$: 26,156.24
Elmagister wrote:I'm not worried about the Indy offense. Last week was an aberration.

I agree. Colts should be back to their offensive ways this week.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,449.96
How likely is it that they give Wilson the full workload this week? Seems like he's in line to start, but not sure how much they mix in Morris maybe.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 13,085.14
Morris has been terrible all season.
Sand$: 110,119.36
Game script, his own talent, and Shenanigans doing Shenanigan things are the risks with Wilson. Not Morris.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,449.96
Morris + Jusckzyk are the only pieces left now that Mostert and Breida are out of the lineup. Gotta think Wilson is in line for 15-20 touches.
Sand$: 110,119.36
Tacks652 wrote:Morris + Jusckzyk are the only pieces left now that Mostert and Breida are out of the lineup. Gotta think Wilson is in line for 15-20 touches.

It's certainly one potential outcome. I'm not as confident as others though. I didn't need to go down any of these wells, but there are reasons I would have prioritized Jackson. More game script predictability and I think he's just a better player in a more favorable situation against a dreadful opponent that may or may not have already quit. Wilson could certainly repeat last week, but I could also see this playing out as a 7-9 carry, 2-4 catch, 40 total yard sorta game. Denver had an awful couple weeks against RB earlier in the season, but this is what good rb's have done on the ground against this unit since Gurley ran circles around them - DJ 39, Hunt 50, Lamar Miller 21, Gordon 69, Conner 53, Mixon 82. So is Shenanigans gonna funnel the passing game through Scrabble Board? or is he gonna ride Wilson again? and how much will that net? because with Chris Harris down the mismatches are with Kittle, Pettis, and Goodwin - not the RB's. And if Wilson produces I think that's where he'll have to do it.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 9,966.12
I'm throwing my lot in with Lindsay and him this weekend over Coleman, Penny, Edwards and J Jackson in my Dynasty playoffs. Injury's have me down to using the waiver wire in the playoffs.
Chum
Sand$: 48.68
On the season as a whole from all contributors of the San Fran running game they have totaled up 1,550 yards on the ground.

At a clip of 129 yards averaged per game, going 4.7 yards per attempt. Above 100+ yards in each game with 2 disappointments away from home. @Chargers and @Seattle.

I would say the 49's show a robust sample size here about their commitment to the run. If you considered how many times they have been down this year and have played from behind, their rushing stats become more impressive. If I can have a piece of this run game....I'll take it.

The name of the game for San Fran"s running backs this year has been "next man up" and that next man up has always showed some success. Up until they got injured. I'll bank on a hungry back with fresh legs looking to make a name for himself. It's week 14 and it's win or go home. I am pushing all in with this dude.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,114.48
I'm trotting him out this week. I don't know if its right, but playing him over Adams.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Megalodon
Sand$: 49,788.13
I think I'm using him over Ware and Edwards this week. It's been a tough decision.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,902.30
Apes wrote:I think I'm using him over Ware and Edwards this week. It's been a tough decision.

Same here, hoping for some lightning in a bottle.

My 3rd place reg season team has taken an injury/idiocy beating the past couple weeks. Lost Hunt, Olson, now Beckham.
Chum
Sand$: 37.24
I have been back and forth with him or Edwards. I am leaning Wilson due to game script concerns with Edwards against KC.
Megalodon
Sand$: 26,156.24
FFguy80 wrote:I have been back and forth with him or Edwards. I am leaning Wilson due to game script concerns with Edwards against KC.

Yeah, I'd lean towards him over Edwards for those reasons unless you think Baltimore D will slow down Mahomes. In that case, we'll probably see a lot of Edwards to keep them off the field.
Chum
Sand$: 37.24
Baltimore D does scare me but the game is in KC this is one of those picks I will get wrong either way. Lol
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,114.48
birddog wrote:I'm trotting him out this week. I don't know if its right, but playing him over Adams.

Huh. It happened the way it was supposed to for once this season.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield