Melvin Gordon MCL injury

Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,758.51
Is Justin Jackson worth a flier at all? Over the likes of Clement, who seemed to be the COP back yesterday?

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 3,025.04
the guy who made a strong run to my points championship, had gordon go down, he actually took the lead, and i had to scramble with adams on snf. Had he stayed in he would have won it easily... NO shame in the luck there :) But really hurts his playoff run... But losing aj green, and now losing greens' qb definitely hurts me too.

2017 & 2018 BDC points champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,811.22
jduprey wrote:Week 16 is against Baltimore so it is almost like saying Melvin Gordon is done this year in Fantasy Football season long. Thanks for the season so far-now it is up to the surprise UFDA running backs like Josh Adams and Gus Edwards to save the season.

Adams and Edwards is my starting backfield, now that Gordon is out.

I didn't even know who they were 5 weeks ago!

Neither were drafted in my dynasty league.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,181.64
KRB80 wrote:Is Justin Jackson worth a flier at all? Over the likes of Clement, who seemed to be the COP back yesterday?

what about picking up blount vs the rams sieve of a run defense,looking unlikely for kjohson to play and blount scored 2 tds last wk and avg 4.6 or 4.7 a carry
Great White Shark
mstrbass2000 wrote:
KRB80 wrote:Is Justin Jackson worth a flier at all? Over the likes of Clement, who seemed to be the COP back yesterday?

what about picking up blount vs the rams sieve of a run defense,looking unlikely for kjohson to play and blount scored 2 tds last wk and avg 4.6 or 4.7 a carry

Blount is taken in my league and I was beat out for Jackson on waivers. I gotta rely on Jordan Howard. :oops:

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 24,663.37
mstrbass2000 wrote:

That is exactly what I did. I picked up Jackson last week and Blount this week. Need to see something workload wise for Jackson before I plug him in.

Rollin' the Blount this week , unless the Gus Bus needs a mechanic, then MAYBE Collins. other than tjat my options are Jalen Richard...lol
SandShark
Sand$: 213.96
I played a combo of Gordon, Ekeler, Cohen last week. That worked out well. I picked up Jackson, thinking of rolling Ekeler, Jackson along with Kareem Hunt. I may substitute Cohen for Jackson, what do you guys think?

Luck, Darnold

Gordon, K. Hunt, Cohen, Ekeler,
T.Y. Hilton, Marvin Jones, Bilal Powell, Tyler Lockett, Kupp, DeDe Westbrook
Ertz, Engram

Bukter
LAC

Bills D

12 team money league PPR league
Great White Shark
skyryder wrote:I played a combo of Gordon, Ekeler, Cohen last week. That worked out well. I picked up Jackson, thinking of rolling Ekeler, Jackson along with Kareem Hunt. I may substitute Cohen for Jackson, what do you guys think?

You need to roll with Cohen who typically produces and does it well. We have no idea what to expect out of Jackson yet. When Gordon was out for the London game, Ekeler handled mostly all of the backfield work.

Not to mention, Cohen is up against a Giants run defense who has been straight awful since trading away Snacks Harrison. For my own benefit, I hope Howard has a great game but I'm not confident one bit about that.

SandShark
Sand$: 213.96
Thanks, I am leaning to keeping Cohen in over Jackson.

Luck, Darnold

Gordon, K. Hunt, Cohen, Ekeler,
T.Y. Hilton, Marvin Jones, Bilal Powell, Tyler Lockett, Kupp, DeDe Westbrook
Ertz, Engram

Bukter
LAC

Bills D

12 team money league PPR league
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 335.12
Any encouraging news out there before Thursday???
I know he didn't practice yesterday but that was just a walkthrough
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,393.56
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,836.90
Well last week I said the Justin Jackson experiment was over, but I guess not.

Great White Shark
Damnit.

Megalodon
Sand$: 17,393.56
bunnywafer wrote:Well last week I said the Justin Jackson experiment was over, but I guess not.

I'm guessing they'll try to mix in the other guy but it's going to be Rivers dropping back 40+ times here.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,181.64
Markulous wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:Well last week I said the Justin Jackson experiment was over, but I guess not.

I'm guessing they'll try to mix in the other guy but it's going to be Rivers dropping back 40+ times here.

good cause i got keenan allen going thurs,so 40+ times = a good monster week for me