Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,695.72
Nah.
Sand$: 41,512.43
I’d take him in NY

#NewJackCity
Supreme Megalodon
I'd be happy to get rid of Mike T, but I'd rather they aim higher.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 128,042.76
und2006 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:I blended Mike McCarthy and Reggie McKenzie in my head

That would be an interesting looking person.

:lol:

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 33,864.76
Nothing like coming here and seeing ESPN drivel regurgitated here. “But, but, but he drafted Mack, Carr and Cooper!!!”

So one really good season out of Reggie’s 6 years as GM and you guys are lining up to sign him? How many of you would still have a job if you had one good year and 5 bad ones? He’s gotten maybe 6 or 7 picks right (and that’s WITH giving him Conley, who at least has shown improvement this year) in 6 years and you guys all give him a pass. Unreal.

Besides Gabe Jackson and Carr, Reggie has completely screwed up on every non first round pick he made in his 5 drafts. Failure upon failure upon failure. And you guys all know more than Gruden, clearly, but for a guy who can’t draft, I’m pretty impressed with Hall, Key, and Hurst, and Nelson and Ateman have some promise. Clearly whiffed in round one, but overall a much better draft than Reggie ever put together. Hmmmmm.

Cue the usual suspects calling me a Gruden apologist.
Nope, I just don’t have my head up my rump. Reggie sucks. If you want him, you can have him. Just remember to continue to not hold him accountable for his terrible draft picks, consistency is important.

I used to be good at Fantasy Football......no really!
Sand$: 41,512.43
Elmagister wrote:I'd be happy to get rid of Mike T, but I'd rather they aim higher.

This past decade has been Mike Tannenbaum, something called John Idzik and our current guy Maccagnan. Reggie would be aiming higher.

Definitely could be worse. I could be typing in tears defending Jon Gruden ever time I logged in :lol:

#NewJackCity
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,739.54
SJSwarm wrote:Nothing like coming here and seeing ESPN drivel regurgitated here. “But, but, but he drafted Mack, Carr and Cooper!!!”

So one really good season out of Reggie’s 6 years as GM and you guys are lining up to sign him? How many of you would still have a job if you had one good year and 5 bad ones? He’s gotten maybe 6 or 7 picks right (and that’s WITH giving him Conley, who at least has shown improvement this year) in 6 years and you guys all give him a pass. Unreal.

Besides Gabe Jackson and Carr, Reggie has completely screwed up on every non first round pick he made in his 5 drafts. Failure upon failure upon failure. And you guys all know more than Gruden, clearly, but for a guy who can’t draft, I’m pretty impressed with Hall, Key, and Hurst, and Nelson and Ateman have some promise. Clearly whiffed in round one, but overall a much better draft than Reggie ever put together. Hmmmmm.

Nope, I just don’t have my head up my rump. Reggie sucks. If you want him, you can have him. Just remember to continue to not hold him accountable for his terrible draft picks, consistency is important.

I actually think most of us do in fact know more than Chuckie about football at this point.

Do you believe Chuckie had nothing to do with Reggie’s demise as he claims?
Megalodon
Sand$: 18,642.70
SJSwarm wrote:Nothing like coming here and seeing ESPN drivel regurgitated here. “But, but, but he drafted Mack, Carr and Cooper!!!”

So one really good season out of Reggie’s 6 years as GM and you guys are lining up to sign him?

Just for context, only 1 person out of 20 posts said that.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:
Elmagister wrote:I'd be happy to get rid of Mike T, but I'd rather they aim higher.

This past decade has been Mike Tannenbaum, something called John Idzik and our current guy Maccagnan. Reggie would be aiming higher.

Definitely could be worse. I could be typing in tears defending Jon Gruden ever time I logged in :lol:

:llol:
Sand$: 111,244.30

I'm impressed it only took your coaching staff 11 months to figure out how to use Karl Joseph.
Megalodon
Sand$: 51,819.98
SJSwarm wrote:Clearly whiffed in round one, but overall a much better draft than Reggie ever put together.

Brandon Parker was another big time flop in round 3. I was much more angry with the Parker selection over Miller.

Cable was handpicked by Gruden as the OL coach. I wonder why Seattle OL and run game looks better despite the decline in the passing game. Cable is living off past rep. Most likely Gruden too, but we will see if he can improve in 2019.
Last edited by R2000 on Tue 12.11.2018, 13:30, edited 1 time in total.
Sand$: 111,244.30
R2000 wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Clearly whiffed in round one, but overall a much better draft than Reggie ever put together.

Brandon Parker was another big time flop in round 3. I was much more angry with the Parker selection over Miller.

Cable was handpicked by Gruden as the OL coach. I wonder why Seattle OL and run game looks better despite the decline in the passing game. Cable is living off past rep. Possibly Gruden too, but we will see if he can improve in 2019.

Gruden's coaching staff assembly screamed clueless, so everything that's followed shouldn't be of any surprise. Except for the rare times he accidentally gets something right.
Supreme Megalodon
R2000 wrote:

Cable was handpicked by Gruden as the OL coach. I wonder why Seattle OL and run game looks better despite the decline in the passing game. Cable is living off past rep. Most likely Gruden too, but we will see if he can improve in 2019.

You were expecting a small school OT to be a stud in year one?? That’s silly.

Megalodon
Sand$: 51,819.98
SJSwarm wrote:
R2000 wrote:

You were expecting a small school OT to be a stud in year one?? That’s silly.

Who said stud? Is it asking too much for a 3rd round pick to be serviceable when on the field? Whose fault is it for reaching on Parker in the 3rd? McKenzie?
Supreme Megalodon
R2000 wrote:
Who said stud? Is it asking too much for a 3rd round pick to be serviceable when on the field? Whose fault is it for reaching on Parker in the 3rd? McKenzie?

My point is no one knows if he will be decent or not yet. I think it will be fair to revisit his performance next season. Until about 3 weeks ago Conley showed NOTHING, and he went to Ohio State.