Sand$: 41,680.47
Profootballtalk reports the Broncos are expected to fire coach Vance Joseph at season's end.
Joseph is just 11-19 through his first 30 games on the job, though he hasn't exactly been given a dominant roster, especially on offense. It is easy to look inept when your quarterbacks are Trevor Siemian, Brock Osweiler, Paxton Lynch and Case Keenum. Joseph's fate indeed seems sealed.

Todd Bowles is likely done in NY. Mike Mac likely staying but hopefully not

Rumors Wilkes is a one and done in Zona

Marvin Lewis will likely be promoted and replaced by Hue

Did Gregg Williams do enough to stay in Cleveland?

Jay Gruden might be done in Washington

Doug Marrone is said to be on the outs in Jax

Rumors persist around Harbaugh in Baltimore

Ron Rivera rumored to be axed in Carolina
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,694.64
Pretty sure there is a coaching hot seat thread.

Didn’t feel like finding that outdated thread but feel free to merge
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,951.46
Marvin Lewis will likely be promoted and replaced by Hue

The guys on NFL Network radio said the odds of this were more than 5,000 to 1...Lewis has a year left on this contract and its infinitely more likely the cheap Bengals bring him back to avoid paying two coaches.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,380.98
To be fair jesteva, it’s say promoted. I assuming running the front office while hue is the coach. I also not sure how much Brown ya running things either, I thought his daughter is taking a bigger role.
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:Didn’t feel like finding that outdated thread but feel free to merge

:neutral:

If I can merge I have no idea how to do it.

https://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=344576&hilit=COaching+hot+seat&start=345

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,951.46
rugger48 wrote:To be fair jesteva, it’s say promoted. I assuming running the front office while hue is the coach. I also not sure how much Brown ya running things either, I thought his daughter is taking a bigger role.

I think the NFL Networks guys position was Hue is a horrible coach. :lol:
Megalodon
Hue Jackson walking straight into another HC gig is enough to make me switch off from NFL.

theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Didn’t feel like finding that outdated thread but feel free to merge

https://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=344576&hilit=COaching+hot+seat&start=345

Not so easy being a moderator I guess :smile:
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,894.30
My guess is Marrone's fate is tied to Coughlin. If Khan is dumb and think they can salvage this, then both probably stay.
Markulous wrote:My guess is Marrone's fate is tied to Coughlin. If Khan is dumb and think they can salvage this, then both probably stay.

Hmm, I don’t see Coughlin getting axed. I see him getting another shot with a new head coach
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,894.30
endzoneview wrote:
Markulous wrote:My guess is Marrone's fate is tied to Coughlin. If Khan is dumb and think they can salvage this, then both probably stay.

Hmm, I don’t see Coughlin getting axed. I see him getting another shot with a new head coach

They should axe him though. I'd rather keep Marrone than Coughlin and Caldwell. It's not Marrone's fault we have the worst offense in the league and a team built for the 90s
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:

Not so easy being a moderator I guess :smile:

Forgive me for not realising how hard you have it. All that clicking. :lol:

Supreme Megalodon
What are chances marrone gets axed and coughlin decides to step in as coach? Didn’t seem like he thought he should be done coaching when he eft the giants.
Supreme Megalodon
Markulous wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

They should axe him though. I'd rather keep Marrone than Coughlin and Caldwell. It's not Marrone's fault we have the worst offense in the league and a team built for the 90s

Coughlin only been there as long as marrone.