Antonio Brown Dumpster Fire Thread

Megalodon
Sand$: 16,943.98
rugger48 wrote:49ers have so many other needs right now I doubt it’s s good idea signing a rb to 15 + a year when they gave 2 goid enough options signed to team friendly deals.

Exactly. Their interior line needs help as well as several spots on their defense.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 74,345.64
jesteva wrote:Agree...But other than WAS, it's probably the best spot for him that impacts PIT the least so let's shoot for the moon. :lol:

Oh ya, nfc

I’m waiting for tds team with cap space that misses the sb to push their chips in next year.
Supreme Megalodon
Markulous wrote:
rugger48 wrote:49ers have so many other needs right now I doubt it’s s good idea signing a rb to 15 + a year when they gave 2 goid enough options signed to team friendly deals.

Exactly. Their interior line needs help as well as several spots on their defense.

On a side note , I see you guys have completely figured out what I’m typing.

:lol:

What the h@ll is that I typed.
Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:
Markulous wrote:

:lol: I glossed over it and didn't realize how many mistakes you made typing it, maybe I'm just as crazy.
Supreme Megalodon
You don’t want this type of crazy.

You don’t want it.
Megalodon
Sand$: 34,835.72
rugger48 wrote:
Markulous wrote:

are you borrowing Elm's phone?

Blue Shark
Sand$: 2,245.02
Antonio Brown ignoring Tomlin, owner Rooney

via roto
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports the Steelers have not spoken with Antonio Brown since he was deactivated for the team's Week 17 game against the Bengals.
Per reporter Gerry Dulac, Brown has "refused to return repeated phone calls" from owner Art Rooney II and coach Mike Tomlin. He skipped the team's final meetings. "Whether the situation can be reconciled and have him back on the team next year, we’re a long way away from thinking that can happen," Rooney said, expanding on his comments that it was difficult to envision Brown with the team in 2019. "We’re not closing the door on anything at this point." Rooney said the massive $21.2 million cap hit the Steelers would take by trading Brown will not factor into their decision. Rooney sounds 100 percent ready to move on.
https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2019/01/10/antonio-brown-trade-rumors-steelers-art-rooney/stories/201901100125
Jan 10 - 4:28 PM
Supreme Megalodon
If he is going to continue to ignore the owner , I can see this escalating. Roster bonus due I think March 17. Don’t know if they consider it an issue.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 29,061.24
It's about as bad as it's going to get short of Brown coming out in public badmouthing Tomlin or Rooney.

Short of him doing a complete turnaround in persona and doing a mea culpa I see no way he's in a PIT uni playing week 1. At a minimum, he is going to get a team suspension and almost as likely is traded.

Brown knows what he's doing...he wants out of PIT. I think the guy has mental issues given the apparent personality change that happened this past summer.

NFL Network saying they'll never get a round one for him....cost will be a 2.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,057.60
Colts have an extra. :o
Sand$: 49,172.73
Maybe the problem isn’t the superstars but how the organization enables and treats the superstars.

I mean, they can’t ALL have mental issues

#NewJackCity
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,772.58
Elmagister wrote:Colts have an extra. :o

Chiefs too!

Pair him with Tyreek.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 864.78
hawkdogger wrote:
Elmagister wrote:Colts have an extra. :o

Chiefs too!

Pair him with Tyreek.

I think AB would get along better with Davante Adams personally...
Mako Shark
Sand$: 775.44
Cardinals trade Rosen for AB and picks, draft Kyler Murray.

And then Murray chooses baseball over football.
Megalodon
I thought Pittsburgh would be on the hook for part of his salary, making it a pretty decent sized discount? If so, this reporting is incorrect and he's absolutely worth a first round pick.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Broncos "may be plotting at run" at trading for Antonio Brown.

The Jets, 49ers, and Colts are also expected to have interest. Pittsburgh has made clear they plan to move on from Brown despite his dead cap hit. Brown is entering his age-31 season and is one of the highest paid receivers in the league, so he's unlikely to command the first-round value Oakland got for Amari Cooper. The Steelers may have to settle for a pair of Day 2 picks.