Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 74,629.20
Elmagister wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:EZV is in the Jets thread saying the same thing about Gase.

To be fair, I have no information on if Gase came prepared with binders.

He came with binder full of recommendations from Peyton Manning, and tweets talking about all the QBs he's gurued.

:lol:
Supreme Megalodon
Was the oc hired before Flores? And am I reading OC was interviewed for the HC, before hired?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,552.80
rugger48 wrote:Was the oc hired before Flores? And am I reading OC was interviewed for the HC, before hired?

They haven't let the OC go with Gase yet. He'll be in New York, I'm sure after this hire is official.

More fluff, but warm and fuzzy:

https://www.clnsmedia.com/patriots-will-miss-brian-flores-takes-miami-job/

Sand$: 41,597.83
Elmagister wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Until he gets a franchise quarterback he’ll be held to an impossible standard.

Gase no doubt sold himself as the guy that would fix Tannehill. At least Flores is coming in without that albatross.

He didn't need fixing. He needed someone to come in and not ignore the interior offensive line.

Oh

So you want them to keep Tannehill then just fix the interior o-line?

#NewJackCity
Elmagister wrote:
rugger48 wrote:Was the oc hired before Flores? And am I reading OC was interviewed for the HC, before hired?

They haven't let the OC go with Gase yet. He'll be in New York, I'm sure after this hire is official.

Romeo Crennel seemed stoic, jus sayin

#NewJackCity
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Until he gets a franchise quarterback he’ll be held to an impossible standard.

Gase no doubt sold himself as the guy that would fix Tannehill. At least Flores is coming in without that albatross.

He didn't need fixing. He needed someone to come in and not ignore the interior offensive line.

Oh

So you want them to keep Tannehill then just fix the interior o-line?

I'd be ok with that, honestly.

But I'm ok with finally blowing it all up and actually don't a rebuild too.
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:
Elmagister wrote:

Romeo Crennel seemed stoic, jus sayin

Oh, yeah. I'm terrified hiring a Pats assistant.

The Miami Herald reports ex-Arkansas coach Bret Bielema could serve as presumptive Dolphins coach Brian Flores' defensive coordinator.
This one comes out of left field. Bielema is most famous for his power-rushing attacks, but he served on the defensive side of the ball before becoming a head coach. The 49-year-old (on Sunday) has never coached at the NFL level

#NewJackCity
Supreme Megalodon
Nobody was better at keeping Arkansas out of the end zone.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 240.12
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:
The Miami Herald reports ex-Arkansas coach Bret Bielema could serve as presumptive Dolphins coach Brian Flores' defensive coordinator.
This one comes out of left field. Bielema is most famous for his power-rushing attacks, but he served on the defensive side of the ball before becoming a head coach. The 49-year-old (on Sunday) has never coached at the NFL level

This morning, I'm only seeing this from Barry Jackson, but he's solid/in the know. But it's speculative:

Flores holds former Wisconsin and Arkansas coach Brett Bielema in high regard, and the two have gotten to know each other well in the past year, with Bielema currently working as a consultant to Patriots head coach Bill Belichick.

One source briefed on the situation said he believes Bielema - along with others - is receiving consideration for the Dolphins’ defensive coordinator job and could end up on Miami’s coaching staff in some role.

Another candidate for the defensive coordinator job, as Sirius XM’s Alex Marvez noted, is Packers defensive run game coordinator and inside linebacker coach Patrick Graham.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt- ... rylink=cpy

It's worth noting the Dolphins interviewed him for their HC job back in 2012, but passed on him because he wanted to draft Russell Wilson.
Supreme Megalodon

Supreme Megalodon
Always try to remain on good terms with people you work with.
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,220.06
Just need to get an o-line now.

Supreme Megalodon