Antonio Brown Dumpster Fire Thread

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,057.60
Markulous wrote:I thought Pittsburgh would be on the hook for part of his salary, making it a pretty decent sized discount? If so, this reporting is incorrect and he's absolutely worth a first round pick.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Broncos "may be plotting at run" at trading for Antonio Brown.

The Jets, 49ers, and Colts are also expected to have interest. Pittsburgh has made clear they plan to move on from Brown despite his dead cap hit. Brown is entering his age-31 season and is one of the highest paid receivers in the league, so he's unlikely to command the first-round value Oakland got for Amari Cooper. The Steelers may have to settle for a pair of Day 2 picks.

Sand$: 49,172.73
AB in NY would be bonkers.

I have to assume the Colts would be atop his wish list because of Luck
Being in the NY market would be a close 2nd
Niners 3rd
Broncos a very distant 4th out of these possibilities. Who will be their QB?

#NewJackCity
Megalodon
Sand$: 16,943.98
Elmagister wrote:
Markulous wrote:I thought Pittsburgh would be on the hook for part of his salary, making it a pretty decent sized discount? If so, this reporting is incorrect and he's absolutely worth a first round pick.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Broncos "may be plotting at run" at trading for Antonio Brown.

The Jets, 49ers, and Colts are also expected to have interest. Pittsburgh has made clear they plan to move on from Brown despite his dead cap hit. Brown is entering his age-31 season and is one of the highest paid receivers in the league, so he's unlikely to command the first-round value Oakland got for Amari Cooper. The Steelers may have to settle for a pair of Day 2 picks.

Exactly, so I'd be absolutely shocked if he didn't go for a first round pick. 31 or not, he's still playing extremely well and would be the WR1 on the vast majority of teams.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,057.60
endzoneview wrote:AB in NY would be bonkers.

I have to assume the Colts would be atop his wish list because of Luck
Being in the NY market would be a close 2nd
Niners 3rd
Broncos a very distant 4th out of these possibilities. Who will be their QB?

Maybe one of Tannehill, Flacco or Fitz.
Megalodon
Sand$: 50,007.74
Patriots could use another WR with Gordon gone... :)
Never gonna happen though.
Megalodon
Speaking in a Monday radio interview, Jerry Rice said Antonio Brown "really badly" wants to play for the 49ers.

Brown apparently conveyed the message to Rice via FaceTime. San Francisco would certainly be a fit but trading the No. 2 overall pick is probably out of the question. NFL.com's Ian Rapoport previously reported the Broncos "may be plotting a run" at Brown, while also mention the Jets, Colts and Niners.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,945.42
Ugh, Jerry Rice. Remember seeing him in a bar about 12 years ago with his entourage. Wearing his rings around his neck and being a douche.
Megalodon
NautArch wrote:Ugh, Jerry Rice. Remember seeing him in a bar about 12 years ago with his entourage. Wearing his rings around his neck and being a douche.

How was he being a douche? Just curious, I've never heard anything bad/good about him off the field.
Great White Shark
Markulous wrote:
NautArch wrote:Ugh, Jerry Rice. Remember seeing him in a bar about 12 years ago with his entourage. Wearing his rings around his neck and being a douche.

How was he being a douche? Just curious, I've never heard anything bad/good about him off the field.

They took up a section of the bar, were loud and pretty annoying and he was clearly trying to draw attention to himself. I mean, it's not that different from a normal douche, just that I didn't expect it from what I'd heard about him.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,520.02
Re: Jerry Rice
Google "American Century Golf Tournament Jerry Rice on stage

(I'm link deficient, so sue me)

You'll see Rice being a drunken tool on stage at a club.

I'm a fan of his game, but there has been leaks of his boorish, tooling in the past.
Still the greatest WR , IMO, despite the douche act.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,772.58
I sat across the aisle from Jerry Rice on a plane once.
Just annoying as hell.
I pretended I thought he was Randy Moss.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,727.60
hawkdogger wrote:I sat across the aisle from Jerry Rice on a plane once.
Just annoying as hell.
I pretended I thought he was Randy Moss.

lol...

Should have pretended he was John Taylor and told him he was the best 49ers WR you ever saw.
Great White Shark
I love how the AB dumpster fire thread has turned into a dump on Jerry Rice thread.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,772.58
NautArch wrote:I love how the AB dumpster fire thread has turned into a dump on Jerry Rice thread.

I never sat next to AB.

I also sat next to Mark Ingram once. Nice guy. Likes sea salted caramel treats.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 864.78
Jcb890 wrote:Patriots could use another WR with Gordon gone... :)
Never gonna happen though.

We can put the typical "to the Patriots" rumors to rest early on this one--no way the Steelers trade him to the team that already eats their lunch on a routine basis.