User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12073
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 37,194.12
_______________________________________

User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20054
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004
Sand$: 11,996.95
_______________________________________

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Megalodon
Posts: 17321
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 17,398.48
Kaleb.09 wrote:

:lol: That meme works for so many things, but that is hilarious.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 46732
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 42,616.19
That was great
_______________________________________

#NewJackCity
”If we win games, nobody is going to remember this”
Megalodon
Posts: 17321
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 17,398.48
I'd much rather have Kubes over our previous OCs throughout the past few years.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Jaguars are interested in interviewing Gary Kubiak for their vacant offensive-coordinator role.

Kubiak reportedly has a list of interested teams hot on his trail, but the Jaguars will be the first to bring him in upon parting ways with ex-OC Nathaniel Hackett recently. While the rest of his potential suitors are currently unclear, what has been made transparent is that Kubiak will be an OC for a franchise outside of Denver in 2019.
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 991.18
Markulous wrote:I'd much rather have Kubes over our previous OCs throughout the past few years.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Jaguars are interested in interviewing Gary Kubiak for their vacant offensive-coordinator role.

Kubiak reportedly has a list of interested teams hot on his trail, but the Jaguars will be the first to bring him in upon parting ways with ex-OC Nathaniel Hackett recently. While the rest of his potential suitors are currently unclear, what has been made transparent is that Kubiak will be an OC for a franchise outside of Denver in 2019.


Kubiak + Flacco =
Megalodon
Posts: 17321
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 17,398.48
TheJayCutlers wrote:
Markulous wrote:I'd much rather have Kubes over our previous OCs throughout the past few years.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Jaguars are interested in interviewing Gary Kubiak for their vacant offensive-coordinator role.

Kubiak reportedly has a list of interested teams hot on his trail, but the Jaguars will be the first to bring him in upon parting ways with ex-OC Nathaniel Hackett recently. While the rest of his potential suitors are currently unclear, what has been made transparent is that Kubiak will be an OC for a franchise outside of Denver in 2019.


Kubiak + Flacco =

Yeah, both make sense. I'm fine with it, just for the love of all that is holy, take Haskins or Murray please.
Great White Shark
Posts: 4178
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 1,763.54
Kaleb.09 wrote:


ROFLMAO
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16315
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$: 133,078.71
I wish I knew what that guy was really saying. That's damn funny.
_______________________________________

Image
Great White Shark
Posts: 4178
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 1,763.54
Who the hell is the Pats o line coach? That group kills it year after year.

Must all be judo/jujitsu blackbelts.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3048
Joined: Tue Oct 9, 2007
Sand$: 14,260.05
scootm44 wrote:I wish I knew what that guy was really saying. That's damn funny.

It might spoil some of the anti-Hue meme magic but here ya go:

Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27880
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 75,372.62
tsbgrayghost wrote:Who the hell is the Pats o line coach? That group kills it year after year.

Must all be judo/jujitsu blackbelts.



Scarnecchia , he’s been with them before Bill was even the head coach.
Great White Shark
Posts: 4178
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 1,763.54
rugger48 wrote:
tsbgrayghost wrote:Who the hell is the Pats o line coach? That group kills it year after year.

Must all be judo/jujitsu blackbelts.



Scarnecchia , he’s been with them before Bill was even the head coach.


Jesus. They must pay him a fortune.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16315
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$: 133,078.71
Madden Curse wrote:
scootm44 wrote:I wish I knew what that guy was really saying. That's damn funny.

It might spoil some of the anti-Hue meme magic but here ya go:


I don't know if I've ever laughed more at a more boring story.
_______________________________________

Image
Megalodon
Posts: 17321
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 17,398.48
If they hired him as their head coach, I totally would have made a Hitler video meme out of it.