Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 31,460.68
That's a measured reaction.

Hunts 25 TDs in 27 games tell me CLE should try to get him as many touches as they can when he's eligible to play.

The more I think about it...Hunt signing there feels like a desperation move on his part this early in the process.

IBL Roster
QB M Ryan / N Foles / M Stafford
RB A Kamara / N Chubb / D Johnson / L Murray
WR TY Hilton / C Godwin / DJ Moore /
WR J Brown / J Washington / M Hardman / T McLaurin
TE V McDonald / N Fant
K J Tucker
D CHI D/ST
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,681.54
It's not a question of him earning some touches, it's a question of him earning Chubbs touches instead of Johnsons touches.

But like Oar asked.

How far are you dropping Chubb on your RB list?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,769.32
ubertaco wrote:It's not a question of him earning some touches, it's a question of him earning Chubbs touches instead of Johnsons touches.

But like Oar asked.

How far are you dropping Chubb on your RB list?

Right, but people are ignoring the fact that Hunt is actually might be a good rb who has been used as a starting rb. Duke mostly been used as a change of pace rb/ who lines up at wr sometimes. This is a guy who had 1800 yards his rookie year and was on his way to doing that again and also has 14 tds last season in 11 games. I’d probably chubb him a tier right now if I was drafting.
Great White Shark
So you're drafting Hunt over Chubb?

I don't know where I would have Chubb on my RB list right now anyway, but I'm not even a little bit worried about Hunt until/unless his suspension is announced at less than 4 games, and I'm guessing it's 6 games anyway, which is half a fantasy regular season.

Chubb will get you through the season to the playoffs, Hunt may be the wildcard that wins you the playoffs though.

*May be*

Hunt may also be a PR nightmare for the Browns (who knows) whom they just cut. Chubb is good, Chubb is a known quantity. The Browns seem (and this is what worries me, but it's not so much about Hunt) to have a competent coaching staff for a change too, and might be competing for a playoff spot. I'm betting on them not rocking the boat to give Hunt 15 touches a game if things are going well.

Might be a bad bet, considering it's the Browns, but meh, I guess I'm kind of on board with them being decent to good next year.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,769.32
I’m not saying I’m drafting Hunt over chubb.
Supreme Megalodon
Chubbs ADP on Pro Football Focus is / was before today mid Round 2.

He might fall a RB spot or 2. I'd probably now take Dalvin Cook over him

IBL Roster
TE V McDonald / N Fant
K J Tucker
D CHI D/ST
Great White Shark
jesteva wrote:Chubbs ADP on Pro Football Focus is / was before today mid Round 2.

He might fall a RB spot or 2. I'd probably now take Dalvin Cook over him

Seems reasonable enough. There are often groupings of players where it's just pick who you prefer in terms of order. Personally I would take Cook over Chubb anyway, but wouldn't be at all upset if Chubb 'fell' to me if Cook were gone already.

I guess I'm looking at in terms of tiers. I'm not sure what my tiers are right now, but I can't see this signing of Hunt dropping Chubb into a lower tier. Totally fair to move him back in whatever tier you have him in though. I guess that's sort of just sticking him in an in between tier of his own though.
Sand$: 42,426.59
Until his suspension is known, nothing can be determined. After his suspension is known, very little can.

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Supreme Megalodon
If you're interested....Pro a Football Focus take.

Until suspension info comes down, it will be hard to assign hard-and-fast draft stock to any of these guys, but if drafting early, Chubb falls to a low-end RB2, with Hunt a decent flex option on a per-game basis. Considering his possible-to-likely suspension, he’s a later-round pick, but obviously one with significant upside if and when he sees the field, and significant risk with a possible six-game (or longer) suspension looming. As for Johnson, he’s nearly undraftable at this point, only a real option in deep PPR leagues.

IBL Roster
TE V McDonald / N Fant
K J Tucker
D CHI D/ST
All I know is however ubernacho feels about the situation now, he will claim he was right at the end of the year

#NewJackCity
Sand$: 112,527.44
jesteva wrote:If you're interested....Pro a Football Focus take.

Until suspension info comes down, it will be hard to assign hard-and-fast draft stock to any of these guys, but if drafting early, Chubb falls to a low-end RB2, with Hunt a decent flex option on a per-game basis. Considering his possible-to-likely suspension, he’s a later-round pick, but obviously one with significant upside if and when he sees the field, and significant risk with a possible six-game (or longer) suspension looming. As for Johnson, he’s nearly undraftable at this point, only a real option in deep PPR leagues.

OH MY CHUBB OWNERS COME FIND ME BEFORE THE BLOOD GOES SOMEWHERE ELSE
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,035.40
Not all rbs are a dime a dozen. A trade midseason could be possible, as previously stated.

Make the playoffs with cold azz homefield advantage and 2 high quality rbs? Noone wants to go to Cleveland.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,035.40
And I did just lose my chubb.
so the Browns are going to take the PR hit, deal with his distraction, go through his suspension, then "run him into the ground", reducing Chubb's workload just to showcase him, then trade him. Dorsey is electing to put his team through utter chaos for that sweet sweet prize of a mid round pick.

You guys are onto something.

Oops, remove the "to" above.

#NewJackCity
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,229.50
I see it as low risk talent acquisition. Its great for real football and it's going to make fantasy football harder to predict. Good for the Browns, bad for fantasy.