Kyler Murray - Arizona Cardinal

Megalodon
Sand$: 20,208.96

Better.

For sure he needs a bit more polish - IF - he goes to NFL. Its a good thing Eisen is as amiable as Patrick & helps bring him through it and moves on when it becomes apparent hes out of his depth.

But he definitely had a bit quicker, better comeback and pop on (some, not all) his answers when pressed than on patrick. Bar still low tho. Which is fine. As long as he keeps getting better.

Trying to play devils advocate for a second? Might it be possible hes in negotiations with the As ref: Being available for the combine, or even football period and theyve said "Do NOT talk about it" - either by them, his agents, or legal counsel?

That being said tho ^^, itd be kinda on him and his team to tell the networks "This & this are out of bounds. Dont go there, dont ask it. Everything else? Knock yourself out. Im here to talk about the SB, Rams/ Pats, Goff/ Brady, Gatorade, Heisman or OU"

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 57,523.46
Really more a failure of his agent for not having a canned response ready.

"You know, I love to perform. I love to push myself to get better, and I'm just so blessed to have the opportunity to consider not just one but two professional sports. I don't expect people to feel sorry for me, because what a great place to be in, but at the same time it's hard--I am always pushing to be my best, and now I have to choose where I want to put that energy. The great thing is, I know I've got my family, my friends, and my community behind me--and, you know, Gatorade helps me prepare and recover whether that's on the football field or the baseball diamond."

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 57,523.46
I don't care that he's awkward. He's a kid. But just have him memorize a few lines and then once he's said his bit have him deflect if the interviewer tries to go back, "No, come on, we already talked about that. People don't want to hear the same thing over and over. Let's move on."

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
Sand$: 41,630.91

#NewJackCity
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,196.34
Coughlin won't do it, but I'd have zero issue taking him with the Jags first round pick with this news.
Megalodon
Well if that's true, we assume Coughlin won't go for that, and assume Winston is back, I guess that maybe leaves Denver or Miami? I'd guess at least one team told his agent they would draft him if he was there at their pick for him to come out and choose right now.

A team source told SNY's Ralph Vacchanio that the Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray is "probably a little too small" for the Giants.

The Giants "prefer to stick to the established measurables they have for a prototypical quarterback," Vacchanio notes. The Giants are a traditionalist organization that emphasizes conventional wisdom over outside-the-box thinking, and they haven't a had quarterback that measures below 6-feet since 5-foot-11 Gary Wood in 1966. And "the philosophy hasn't changed at that much (in that over half-century timeframe)," Vacchanio confirms. 6-foot-3 Dwayne Haskins, 6-foot-4 Drew Lock, and 6-foot-5 Daniel Jones appear to be likelier candidates to succeed 6-foot-4 Eli Manning than 5-foot-9 Murray.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,074.40
Raiders will take him. Gruden loves small athletic QB’s.

I used to be good at Fantasy Football......no really!
Megalodon
SJSwarm wrote:Raiders will take him. Gruden loves small athletic QB’s.

Then trade Carr to Jags/Giants/Phins/Broncos?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,649.88
Why would the dolphins make that trade?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,074.40
Markulous wrote:

Then trade Carr to Jags/Giants/Phins/Broncos?

Nope, we can get out of Carr's deal pretty painlessly in 2020, Carr will either hold off Murray for the year or he won't. Unless Gruden is in love with Tua, I can see us taking Murray and dumping Carr next year. And if he is in love with Tua, pretty sure Carr can crap the bed hard enough in 2019 to make that happen. :lol: :lol:

I used to be good at Fantasy Football......no really!
Sand$: 41,630.91
Elmagister wrote:Why would the dolphins make that trade?

The question should be why wouldn’t the Dolphins make that trade. Every good player that gets traded away from the Raiders immediately goes to the playoffs

#NewJackCity
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,649.88
endzoneview wrote:

The question should be why wouldn’t the Dolphins make that trade. Every good player that gets traded away from the Raiders immediately goes to the playoffs

Ahahaha
Megalodon
Sand$: 51,907.28
endzoneview wrote:

:lol: :D :) :? :( :cry:
Megalodon
Sand$: 42,795.98

And back to Baseball...
Megalodon
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport polled 10 NFL GMs or top-end personnel executives and almost all said Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray will be a first-rounder.
Rapoport continued to report that some argued that he is at least a middle of Round 1 prospect and that GMs warn not to overestimate height, saying its "a single variable among multiple variables." In Hayden Winks' NFL Draft Analytics for QBs column posted at Rotoworld, he provided historical evidence that indicates that height -- or the lack thereof -- has not been correlated to NFL success in any capacity. Rapoport closes the video saying that Murray is the most intriguing prospect in a long time. At this point, Murray looks to be heading towards a first-round selection and the No. 1 overall pick can't be ruled out yet.