Kyler Murray - Arizona Cardinal

Sand$: 111,256.32
Markulous wrote:
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport polled 10 NFL GMs or top-end personnel executives and almost all said Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray will be a first-rounder.

"but it won't be me."
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,196.34
:lol:

Hard to trust anything being said this time of year. I think he's the most NFL-ready QB with the most play making ability, but I'm sure older guys in charge are not even going to hear scouting reports on him because of his size.
Markulous wrote::lol:

Hard to trust anything being said this time of year. I think he's the most NFL-ready QB with the most play making ability, but I'm sure older guys in charge are not even going to hear scouting reports on him because of his size.

GM's also told Rap late last year that he wasn't a first round pick. Nothing's changed since then except for the narrative.
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
Markulous wrote::lol:

GM's also told Rap late last year that he wasn't a first round pick. Nothing's changed since then except for the narrative.

I'd still imagine some team or teams are feeding his agent information that he'll be taken in the first round. Whether they are telling the truth or not is up to debate.
Sand$: 41,630.41
Sportscenter has Kirk Herbstreit on yesterday and he said Murray could go #1 overall because he fits what Kingsbury wants to do on offense and then the Cards would trade Rosen.

That would be something :lol:

#NewJackCity
endzoneview wrote:Sportscenter has Kirk Herbstreit on yesterday and he said Murray could go #1 overall because he fits what Kingsbury wants to do on offense and then the Cards would trade Rosen.

That would be something :lol:

Of the available options, from a football sense this one is probably the best one for Kyler. But can Kliff convince Keim to do it? I'd bet on no. So can Kliff go around him and convince Bidwell? Maybe, but then what does that do with the relationship between the three of them?
Megalodon
I've heard that rumor for a while now. Unless they are pulling a Gruden and their GM is just a puppet, I don't see any way that happens after they moved up to grab Rosen, who was a good prospect.
The chances of Steve Keim and that ownership group pulling off this move is nil.

The funny thing about t is Rosen would welcome the opportunity to leave, a team like the Giants would welcome the opportunity to trade for him. You guys are right, this probably isn’t that crazy but I have zero expectations the Cardinals could a) have the balls to do it and b) be smart enough to do it on the down low

#NewJackCity
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 74,654.26
Pairing bosa up with chandler would great for that team.
Trading out of the #1 pick would be great for that team

#NewJackCity
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:Trading out of the #1 pick would be great for that team

Agreed, but not sure any team is going to trade up to 1. I guess Jags could if they really wanted Haskins/Murray and needed to leapfrog the Giants, but my guess is if they do that, they'll look to do it in a cheaper way and trade with Oakland or NYJ
Megalodon
Cardinals president Michael Bidwill shot down speculation about the team selecting Kyler Murray with the No. 1 overall pick.
Considering new coach Kliff Kingsbury said he would select Murray "with the first pick in the draft, if I could" when he was still at Texas Tech back in October, the speculation linking Murray to the Cardinals is fair, but Bidwill clearly knocked it down. "There’s always a lot of speculation that turns out to not be true," Bidwill said. "But moving forward, we’re going to continue to build this team and build around the foundation that we have." Bidwill also said he is not worried about the speculation affecting Josh Rosen, the No. 10 overall pick last year. The Cardinals might not draft him, but it would be a surprise if Murray falls out of the top-15.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,468.80

Yeah, trade down with the Giants for more picks.

Then get Kyler if he's still there.
Megalodon
jnadke wrote:

Yeah, trade down with the Giants for more picks.

Then get Kyler if he's still there.

Are Giants that in love with Haskins they'd be willing to give up a 2020 first round pick (plus more)? There's also no threat of SFO taking him, so not sure why they'd move up that high.
All depends on if they believe other teams are high on him and willing to move up. Depends little on who’s picking after draft slots when anyone can trade up

#NewJackCity