Antonio Brown Dumpster Fire Thread

Sand$: 41,492.67

Awesome

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Sand$: 112,597.84
Jcb890 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:Big Ben's gotten away with mediocre QB play because of Brown. So Washington just needs to find a mediocre QB willing enough to throw the ball in Brown's vicinity. As long as his talent outweighs his massive head anyway.

I don't see any FA options or options on the roster close to as good as Roethlisberger. You're not giving him enough (any?) credit. I'm not a Steelers or Big Ben fan, but he's still one of the better NFL QB's - it isn't like he's Andy Dalton or Ryan Tannehill.

There isn't anything I can write between now and after some games are played without AB on the Squeelers to change the mind of someone who thinks this. With AB Big Ben has been a fixture on my teams. Without him he's gonna be on a tier with players I have no interest in drafting.
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,504.62
I'm not on either side of the argument here, but Steelers have also had one of the best lines for a while now too. That's helped a ton and should help next year too. Losing Brown though isn't going to help his numbers.
Megalodon
Sand$: 51,629.72
OarChambo wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:Big Ben's gotten away with mediocre QB play because of Brown. So Washington just needs to find a mediocre QB willing enough to throw the ball in Brown's vicinity. As long as his talent outweighs his massive head anyway.

I don't see any FA options or options on the roster close to as good as Roethlisberger. You're not giving him enough (any?) credit. I'm not a Steelers or Big Ben fan, but he's still one of the better NFL QB's - it isn't like he's Andy Dalton or Ryan Tannehill.

There isn't anything I can write between now and after some games are played without AB on the Squeelers to change the mind of someone who thinks this. With AB Big Ben has been a fixture on my teams. Without him he's gonna be on a tier with players I have no interest in drafting.

FF is a lot different than real life. Of course I'd rather have Big Ben with AB for fantasy reasons. I was just saying it isn't like Big Ben is a trash QB in terms of talent and real NFL play. He's better than any of the available FA's out there - Bridgewater, Foles, etc. and also Alex Smith.
Sand$: 112,597.84
I never said trash. I said mediocre. Unless you're an ex-girlfriend in disguise please don't twist my words like that.

And I intend to value him similarly as other mediocre QB's. Because that's how he's played.
Megalodon
Sand$: 51,629.72
OarChambo wrote:I never said trash. I said mediocre. Unless you're an ex-girlfriend in disguise please don't twist my words like that.

And I intend to value him similarly as other mediocre QB's. Because that's how he's played.

Fair enough. And, lol!
My only comparison was, like I said, he's better than Alex Smith or any of the available FA's.

Antonio Brown wrote:You know what I need? More exposure

in non-football news, Anthony Davis will also be a guest

#NewJackCity
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,722.46
Not to equate LeBron to Ben, but I wonder if AB also thinks LeBron has an owner mentality.

Because the case for that seems much stronger than it does for Ben.

Anyway, as that article EZV posted says, the problem isn't with players it's with coaches/management.
I still says Skins but the Raiders are my next choice if they can magically find some money to pay him

#NewJackCity
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,280.02
ubertaco wrote:Not to equate LeBron to Ben, but I wonder if AB also thinks LeBron has an owner mentality.

Anyway, as that article EZV posted says, the problem isn't with players it's with coaches/management.

um lebron is black,so he is helping the struggle if he was white then yes owners mentality
Great White Shark
endzoneview wrote:I still says Skins but the Raiders are my next choice if they can magically find some money to pay him

patriots are the favorite thanks to getting 2 more 3rd rd picks via comp picks,now they have 7 picks in the 1st 3 rds including pick 32, 3 2's and 3 3's how the rich get richer and if they fail there maybe they go after odb
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,504.62
mstrbass2000 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:I still says Skins but the Raiders are my next choice if they can magically find some money to pay him

patriots are the favorite thanks to getting 2 more 3rd rd picks via comp picks,now they have 7 picks in the 1st 3 rds including pick 32, 3 2's and 3 3's how the rich get richer and if they fail there maybe they go after odb

I don't see any realistic scenario where Pittsburgh trades him to the Patriots. Everyone knows the path to the SB for the AFC is through NEP, making them stronger makes no sense. Only way they'd do it is if Bill and Brady both retired and NEP was the highest bidder by a decent amount.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,843.38
Again, Steelers dealing with a 20+ Million cap hit this year most likly not happening.
Great White Shark
Markulous wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:

I don't see any realistic scenario where Pittsburgh trades him to the Patriots. Everyone knows the path to the SB for the AFC is through NEP, making them stronger makes no sense. Only way they'd do it is if Bill and Brady both retired and NEP was the highest bidder by a decent amount.

yeah if the patriots offer the most like their highest 2nd rd pick and 2 3rd rd picks while everyone else is at just a 2nd rd pick,they would pass on that trade ??? just because they made the patriots better ??? but go ahead and trade em for one 2nd rd and lose your best player in ab while the patriots trade for odb or use all of those picks to get much stronger
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,722.46
mstrbass2000 wrote:
ubertaco wrote:Not to equate LeBron to Ben, but I wonder if AB also thinks LeBron has an owner mentality.

um lebron is black,so he is helping the struggle if he was white then yes owners mentality

How is lebron calling out his teammates 'helping the struggle'?

:-k