Every Rosen has its Dolphin.

Megalodon
Sand$: 19,191.90
endzoneview wrote:I think the Giants should trade for Rosen. At this point, Murray is going top 3. If the Cardinals don’t draft him or trade the pick, the next spot to draft him is at 3 with the Jets trading out. There’s no scenario where the Cardinals trade down and still get Kyler.

I wouldnt be keen that high? But then i havent followed this that closely.

If thats what the consensus is, then fair enough :thumbright:

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,883.08
jamcutpost wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:I guess the rationality is getting someone with a ton of picks to trade to bite on moving up to 1.1.

Someone should do that Meme of the guy w/his GF looking back over his shoulder at another girl

Boyfriend = Gruden
GF = Current QB
Girl walking past = Any/ Every rookie QB

Hes a mad man hoor when it comes to teh QBs.

Read a rumor that Raiders were talking to Cardinals about cost of trading up to #1. I am hoping that the rumor is just that (and Gruden trying to get Murray picked top 3) , but if Gruden trades up to pick Murray and gives up #24 or #27 or more, it would essentially be trading Cooper + Carr + own 1st for Murray. Utter madness.
Last edited by R2000 on Mon 03.04.2019, 12:46, edited 1 time in total.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,777.62
Gruden has been a champion of the undersized QB since he was one at Dayton. He's crazy, and I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him do something stupid to get Murray.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,280.02
raiders are not trading up or trading derek carr,too many holes to fill on the roster,every yr about this time the experts have the raiders screwing around on trade scenarios and f.cking up their draft or roster ...this yr is gonna be different,thats why mike mayock was brought in !!!
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,777.62
mstrbass2000 wrote:raiders are not trading up or trading derek carr,too many holes to fill on the roster,every yr about this time the experts have the raiders screwing around on trade scenarios and f.cking up their draft or roster ...this yr is gonna be different,thats why mike mayock was brought in !!!

You sound like me before I lost all hope. :lol:

If we had an ounce of sense it would be Devin White at 4, then BPA the hell out of the draft from then on, because we suck everywhere, but I doubt it will go down like that.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,280.02
SJSwarm wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:raiders are not trading up or trading derek carr,too many holes to fill on the roster,every yr about this time the experts have the raiders screwing around on trade scenarios and f.cking up their draft or roster ...this yr is gonna be different,thats why mike mayock was brought in !!!

You sound like me before I lost all hope. :lol:

If we had an ounce of sense it would be Devin White at 4, then BPA the hell out of the draft from then on, because we suck everywhere, but I doubt it will go down like that.

id go Q #4 AND BUSH #24 FOLLOWED BY FANT #27 AND BEST WR AT #35
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,887.74
OarChambo wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:What are the chances of Cardinals rolling with both Rosen and Murray? Could easily hold them both for the year if they don't think they can get value.

Can't get value out of a player that isn't wanted. Cards are at least going to have to give it some chatter. They may also need to hold out till a situation arises where they can max value.

Not really a precedent but Eagles coming into the season with Bradford/Wentz is as close as I can think of to the potential situation of Rosen/Murray.

Megalodon
Sand$: 36,887.74

Sand$: 41,492.67
Seems like we are having the same conversation in tow threads now

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,504.62
endzoneview wrote:Seems like we are having the same conversation in tow threads now

Yeah, not sure where to put it when it has to do with both Rosen and Murray.
Sand$: 112,597.84
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:What are the chances of Cardinals rolling with both Rosen and Murray? Could easily hold them both for the year if they don't think they can get value.

Can't get value out of a player that isn't wanted. Cards are at least going to have to give it some chatter. They may also need to hold out till a situation arises where they can max value.

Not really a precedent but Eagles coming into the season with Bradford/Wentz is as close as I can think of to the potential situation of Rosen/Murray.

No they don't. It's toxic - beginning and end of story. There isn't a comp because no one in their right mind would do it.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,256.66
Didnt Bill Walsh do it with Young and Montana?
TheJayCutlers wrote:Didnt Bill Walsh do it with Young and Montana?

Young was to Montana what Garoppolo was to Brady.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,545.20
OarChambo wrote:

poison
hawkdogger wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

poison

Nah, that was Kermit to Alice.