Megalodon
Posts: 20477
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 22,743.86
SJSwarm wrote:I'd be fine with Devin White at 4. He's already better than Roquan and he hasn't hit his ceiling yet. But I don't see it happening.

Guessing you're thinking his issues are coachable? He has a tendency to not go where he's supposed to and often times gets blocked out of the play.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 32784
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 26,060.14
Markulous wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:I'd be fine with Devin White at 4. He's already better than Roquan and he hasn't hit his ceiling yet. But I don't see it happening.

Guessing you're thinking his issues are coachable? He has a tendency to not go where he's supposed to and often times gets blocked out of the play.



He was a RB coming out of high school. He's still learning how to be a great LB. The talent is there though.
_______________________________________

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Megalodon
Posts: 20477
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 22,743.86
SJSwarm wrote:
Markulous wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:I'd be fine with Devin White at 4. He's already better than Roquan and he hasn't hit his ceiling yet. But I don't see it happening.

Guessing you're thinking his issues are coachable? He has a tendency to not go where he's supposed to and often times gets blocked out of the play.



He was a RB coming out of high school. He's still learning how to be a great LB. The talent is there though.

Definitely no denying talent or athleticism. I've seen varying opinions on what he should play. At 4 I'm guessing he'd be a SAM to you?
Megalodon
Posts: 13709
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007
Sand$: 53,376.52
Thought he was a MLB?
Megalodon
Posts: 20477
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 22,743.86
R2000 wrote:Thought he was a MLB?

I've heard some people say MIKE, others say SAM, and others say WILL. Seems like opinions are all over the place.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16365
Joined: Wed Sep 6, 2006
Sand$: 1,018.02
Markulous wrote:
R2000 wrote:Thought he was a MLB?

I've heard some people say MIKE, others say SAM, and others say WILL. Seems like opinions are all over the place.


or they forgot the name of their friend and they are just calling out guys names.
_______________________________________

Image
Megalodon
Posts: 13709
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007
Sand$: 53,376.52
prplhz14 wrote:
Markulous wrote:
R2000 wrote:Thought he was a MLB?

I've heard some people say MIKE, others say SAM, and others say WILL. Seems like opinions are all over the place.


or they forgot the name of their friend and they are just calling out guys names.

:lol: =D>
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 32784
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 26,060.14
I think he is a 4-3 MLB all the way.
_______________________________________

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Great White Shark
Posts: 5801
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 3,659.48
prplhz14 wrote:
Markulous wrote:
R2000 wrote:Thought he was a MLB?

I've heard some people say MIKE, others say SAM, and others say WILL. Seems like opinions are all over the place.


or they forgot the name of their friend and they are just calling out guys names.


Hahaha. Freakin Alzheimer's.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 28002
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007
Sand$: 57,532.24
DELTA6TWO wrote:If the defense is as good this year as it was last year, then I don't know if anyone can really evaluate him properly. They put the offense in amazing field position time after time. I want to see how he does when the defense isn't trying to emulate the '85 team.


I, on the other hand, hope he plays his entire career with a defense that's trying to emulate the '85 team.
_______________________________________

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6913
Joined: Thu Sep 3, 2009
Sand$: 909.98
vonbearsalot wrote:
DELTA6TWO wrote:If the defense is as good this year as it was last year, then I don't know if anyone can really evaluate him properly. They put the offense in amazing field position time after time. I want to see how he does when the defense isn't trying to emulate the '85 team.


I, on the other hand, hope he plays his entire career with a defense that's trying to emulate the '85 team.


Image
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 52281
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,162.53
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58147
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 119,044.80
So, if the Raiders don't make the trade...

*give Mack his money
*draft Devin White instead of Clellin Ferrell
*trade nothing of consequence for Jordan Howard
*don't sign Cory Littleton (cause you have White)
*probably need to sacrifice one more free agent for cap purposes - we'll go with Kwiatkowski, get one of the unsigned guys (Bradham?) still out there at the minimum'ish
*use the #2 not traded away on JK Dobbins
*pick Edwards instead of Bowden

Mack + D White + Dobbins + Bradham vs. Ferrell + Jacobs + Arnette + Bowden + Littleton + Kwiatkowski.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21777
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012
Sand$: 53,136.68
It's almost like that wasn't a good trade for the Raiders... hmmmm...
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58147
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 119,044.80
Yes, but I also think it's humorous that the top of Chicago's org chart is gonna get blown up in a few months.