Megalodon
Sand$: 17,396.74
SJSwarm wrote:I'd be fine with Devin White at 4. He's already better than Roquan and he hasn't hit his ceiling yet. But I don't see it happening.

Guessing you're thinking his issues are coachable? He has a tendency to not go where he's supposed to and often times gets blocked out of the play.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,448.36
Markulous wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:I'd be fine with Devin White at 4. He's already better than Roquan and he hasn't hit his ceiling yet. But I don't see it happening.

Guessing you're thinking his issues are coachable? He has a tendency to not go where he's supposed to and often times gets blocked out of the play.

He was a RB coming out of high school. He's still learning how to be a great LB. The talent is there though.

I used to be good at Fantasy Football......no really!
Megalodon
SJSwarm wrote:
Markulous wrote:

He was a RB coming out of high school. He's still learning how to be a great LB. The talent is there though.

Definitely no denying talent or athleticism. I've seen varying opinions on what he should play. At 4 I'm guessing he'd be a SAM to you?
Megalodon
Sand$: 49,899.98
Thought he was a MLB?
Megalodon
R2000 wrote:Thought he was a MLB?

I've heard some people say MIKE, others say SAM, and others say WILL. Seems like opinions are all over the place.
Megalodon
Sand$: 34,983.50
Markulous wrote:

I've heard some people say MIKE, others say SAM, and others say WILL. Seems like opinions are all over the place.

or they forgot the name of their friend and they are just calling out guys names.

Megalodon
Sand$: 49,899.98
prplhz14 wrote:
Markulous wrote:

or they forgot the name of their friend and they are just calling out guys names.

:lol: =D>
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,448.36
I think he is a 4-3 MLB all the way.

I used to be good at Fantasy Football......no really!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,748.94
prplhz14 wrote:
Markulous wrote:

Hahaha. Freakin Alzheimer's.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 57,523.46
DELTA6TWO wrote:If the defense is as good this year as it was last year, then I don't know if anyone can really evaluate him properly. They put the offense in amazing field position time after time. I want to see how he does when the defense isn't trying to emulate the '85 team.

I, on the other hand, hope he plays his entire career with a defense that's trying to emulate the '85 team.

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 887.96
vonbearsalot wrote:
DELTA6TWO wrote:If the defense is as good this year as it was last year, then I don't know if anyone can really evaluate him properly. They put the offense in amazing field position time after time. I want to see how he does when the defense isn't trying to emulate the '85 team.

I, on the other hand, hope he plays his entire career with a defense that's trying to emulate the '85 team.