Who signs Bell?

Poll ended at Fri 03.22.2019, 16:43

New York Jets
15
36%
Oakland Raiders
6
14%
Philadelphia Eagles
0
No votes
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2
5%
Baltimore Ravens
2
5%
Indianapolis Colts
6
14%
San Francisco 49ers
2
5%
Houston Texans
3
7%
Miami Dolphins
2
5%
Other
4
10%
 
Total votes : 42
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 54819
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,731.89
It’s a bonus on top of his salary. Even he wouldn’t be foolish to think he could sit out and get $13.5m per year at age 30.

The bigger note is this is essentially a 2 year deal with team options in the last two.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 23714
Joined: Wed Dec 7, 2005
Sand$: 39,463.86
endzoneview wrote:It’s a bonus on top of his salary. Even he wouldn’t be foolish to think he could sit out and get $13.5m per year at age 30.

The bigger note is this is essentially a 2 year deal with team options in the last two.



I agree, i think he learned his lesson to be honest. He gave up a ton last year and it cost him this year . doubt he tries it again
_______________________________________

User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 54819
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,731.89


Some revealing insight on what went wrong in Pittsburgh and the opportunity ahead.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7606
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 27,223.74
endzoneview wrote:

Some revealing insight on what went wrong in Pittsburgh and the opportunity ahead.


Everyone hates Roethlisberger
Interesting
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 25984
Joined: Sat Nov 5, 2005
Sand$: 69,066.28
hawkdogger wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

Some revealing insight on what went wrong in Pittsburgh and the opportunity ahead.


Everyone hates Roethlisberger
Interesting



FINALLY!
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 30179
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 74,795.22
Everybody hates the patriots too. Here’s a carrot.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 28002
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007
Sand$: 57,532.24
People hate the Patriots because they're dominant.

People hate Ben because he's a jerk.

There's a difference.
_______________________________________

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 54819
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,731.89


Hyped!
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 54819
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,731.89
Image

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7606
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 27,223.74
endzoneview wrote:Image

Image



Have their unis always been that shade?
That looks cooler and greener than i recall . . . .
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 54819
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,731.89
they introduced the new uni's and helmets just before the draft

people were freaking out (change!?!?!?!) but I dig them
Great White Shark
Posts: 4931
Joined: Thu Sep 7, 2017
Sand$: 11,714.36
Now they look like the Eagles.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7606
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 27,223.74
I like it.
Great White Shark
Posts: 7994
Joined: Wed Jul 4, 2007
Sand$: 46,485.66
should have gone lime green,lol
User avatar
Blue Shark
Posts: 344
Joined: Sat Apr 6, 2019
Sand$: 862.16
endzoneview wrote:they introduced the new uni's and helmets just before the draft

people were freaking out (change!?!?!?!) but I dig them


Just saw this..re; New Uni's, I had no idea they did this. But I think its a huge improvement. keep the older ones for occasions of course but this is a winner imo. I like very very few of the new ideas today in uni's, but this fits.
_______________________________________

Image