Megalodon
Posts: 16819
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 17,603.50
mstrbass2000 wrote:broncos will try and shop keenum but no one will take him at 21 million,then the broncos cut him take a 10 million hit and save 11 in cap space,then wait for the jags or miami to cut bortles/tanny and then sign em as a backup to flacco

I doubt they sign another mediocre QB unless it's after the draft on a one year non-guaranteed deal.
Megalodon
Posts: 16819
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 17,603.50
4th round pick reported as the compensation. Seems kind of high with that contract and his skill/talent.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27160
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 74,075.00
They don’t have to redo Flacco’s contract, its team friendly as is.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 11314
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 38,479.66
This is a dumb rump trade.
_______________________________________

Great White Shark
Posts: 9729
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006
Sand$: 13,140.74
Great White Shark
Posts: 1775
Joined: Thu Sep 7, 2017
Sand$: 4,510.32
10ball wrote:


:lol:

But... Cutler was a Bronco!!!

:twisted:
Megalodon
Posts: 13344
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007
Sand$: 51,814.64


User avatar
Blue Shark
Posts: 396
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018
Sand$: 583.24
front office genius m.o. wearing off
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 55353
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 19,684.40
Vision wrote:front office genius m.o. wearing off

Years ago. Like after year 1.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6019
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 20,738.38
Immobile old QB with back issues + Terrible O-Line + Playing in the AFC west = Better get a good backup asap.

Dude's going to be eating turf on the regular.
Megalodon
Posts: 16819
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 17,603.50
hawkdogger wrote:Immobile old QB with back issues + Terrible O-Line + Playing in the AFC west = Better get a good backup asap.

Dude's going to be eating turf on the regular.

Explains why he has a good marriage
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6019
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 20,738.38
Markulous wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:Immobile old QB with back issues + Terrible O-Line + Playing in the AFC west = Better get a good backup asap.

Dude's going to be eating turf on the regular.

Explains why he has a good marriage



Dude's going down.
Megalodon
Posts: 16819
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 17,603.50
Flacco is just getting into his prime. Yeah, can't make this stuff up.

User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20323
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006
Sand$: 42,120.58
Markulous wrote:Flacco is just getting into his prime. Yeah, can't make this stuff up.


He just got Amazon Prime obviously.

That's gotta be what he meant.