User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 32177
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 33,891.30
I haven't seen a dude this desperate for attention since Crockett joined the site....good lord.
_______________________________________

I used to be good at Fantasy Football......no really!
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6048
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 20,776.88
SJSwarm wrote:I haven't seen a dude this desperate for attention since Crockett joined the site....good lord.


Says the guy with five posts on the last page alone.
Carry on.
Great White Shark
Posts: 3804
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 4,462.30
SJSwarm wrote:I haven't seen a dude this desperate for attention since Crockett joined the site....good lord.


Well it is Valentine's.

Would you....
User avatar
Blue Shark
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018
Sand$: 603.22
the only difference is Crockett knows his limitations
Great White Shark
Posts: 3804
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 4,462.30
If only I had your vision.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6048
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 20,776.88
Vision wrote:the only difference is Crockett knows his limitations


How do you know? You joined the site like a month ago.
User avatar
Blue Shark
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018
Sand$: 603.22
hawkdogger wrote:
Vision wrote:the only difference is Crockett knows his limitations


How do you know? You joined the site like a month ago.


More like 13 years

viewtopic.php?p=446921
Megalodon
Posts: 17050
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 16,955.58
Vision wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:
Vision wrote:the only difference is Crockett knows his limitations


How do you know? You joined the site like a month ago.


More like 13 years

viewtopic.php?p=446921

Image
User avatar
Blue Shark
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018
Sand$: 603.22
and that's at limp - just imagine
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6048
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 20,776.88
Vision wrote:and that's at limp - just imagine


No wonder you changed your name and hid your identity.
User avatar
Blue Shark
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018
Sand$: 603.22
hawkdogger wrote:
Vision wrote:and that's at limp - just imagine


No wonder you changed your name and hid your identity.


I don't hide anything genius

I changed my name because tony froze my account over email confirmation errors

There's no point in announcing handle changes - what do you think this crap is ? important or something ?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6048
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 20,776.88
Vision wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:
Vision wrote:and that's at limp - just imagine


No wonder you changed your name and hid your identity.


I don't hide anything genius

I changed my name because tony froze my account over email confirmation errors

There's no point in announcing handle changes - what do you think this crap is ? important or something ?


So you got kicked off of here by Tony, made up a new account, and continue terrible posting under a new name.

Congrats?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6919
Joined: Thu Sep 3, 2009
Sand$: 864.78
Vision wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:
Vision wrote:and that's at limp - just imagine


No wonder you changed your name and hid your identity.


I don't hide anything genius

I changed my name because tony froze my account over email confirmation errors

There's no point in announcing handle changes - what do you think this crap is ? important or something ?


So your saying if we wait long enough, you will have another account frozen and be gone?

"Email confirmation errors", and all that...

Image
Leopard Shark
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Jun 8, 2017
Sand$: 305.18
Hunt gets 8 game suspension
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4040
Joined: Wed Sep 7, 2011
Sand$: 7,947.62
sammae wrote:Hunt gets 8 game suspension

Unless he's available after round 10ish, i'm probably not drafting him.