Josh Allen

Do you think Josh Allen can be a top 20 QB?

Yes
55%
No
45%

Total votes : 60
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,546.50
Echoing the above. I don't know squat about the Bills.

However ..... If you took a flyer on Allen in a deeper dyno, you're likely pleasantly surprised by his point totals. He was always a fantasy long shot.

If you got him as a booby prize in a superflex dyno draft, you are entitled to a modest fist pump IMO.
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,114.12

One of these players has more sustainability in their rushing totals weekly moving fwds/ long term than the other - as things stand.

Yep. Looks right.

Needs improvement across the board (feet, patience, accuracy etc) next year. Not holding my breath.

Leadership, toughness, grit all that bollocks? Yeah. Great, but that alone aint enough.

I get the ceiling, and why they did it (why!!!? ](*,) ), the 2-3 times per game he is accurate deep it is pretty and a nice fireworks "ooh/ahhh" moment.

Rest of the time? Ummm, not so much.

Ill bet he looks great on redzone :F

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,114.12
Posting it here because i dont know where else to put it and its - like most things Bills O related - not worth its own thread.

Idiot, right?

Yeah, Bills just signed him. Wheeeeeeeeee

(For those w/long memories, its Dhaquille Williams ex-AUB, Rams & - lately - Edmonton Eskimos)

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,694.94
Ha ha ha. I didn't realise that's who it was but the amount of receptions the guy gets just made me put him on the deep deep sleepers list.

Sand$: 49,240.25

#NewJackCity
Megalodon
Sand$: 16,947.50
endzoneview wrote:

The article probably highlighted most of our thoughts right here in this gem:

"OK, so mobility is one thing they have in common, along with having two arms, two legs and a head. Also, neither of them have been in my kitchen. Beyond that, Morse may be the first person to draw the link between the two."
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,792.54
endzoneview wrote:

That’s the concussions talking.