Megalodon
Sand$: 16,947.50
Jaguars EVP Tom Coughlin has "full confidence" in Leonard Fournette.
Coughlin ripped Fournette after the season finale and went after the guaranteed money in his contract, but the two sides reportedly had a meeting to "clear the air" back in January. "He does have some things he’s got to prove when he comes back about his preparation," Coughlin said, "but he’s a young, young player, he loves football, had an outstanding year, had a very disappointing year, and I think he wants to -- we want him to be a great player and I think he’s in the same mindset." Fournette is going to get another shot with an improved situation at quarterback, but this relationship could go south if the Jaguars have another rough year.

I haven't really heard much trade talk anymore. Seems like they may want to see what he can do with a better QB and a healthy line. If he comes to camp out of shape though and/or gets hurt again, I would imagine whatever GM is here next year plans to move on from him.
Megalodon
Sand$: 50,025.44
Seems like 'when' not 'if' in terms of missing time due to injury for Fournette unfortunately.
Megalodon
Jcb890 wrote:Seems like 'when' not 'if' in terms of missing time due to injury for Fournette unfortunately.

Yeah, I would agree with that too unfortunately. He hasn't proven that he can stay healthy. He's a guy I'd possibly look to draft around the 3rd round in a redraft as my RB2 due to his upside, but I definitely wouldn't feel good if he was my RB1.

Maybe Jags bring back Yeldon on a deal to back him up again, but they should be drafting someone with one of their 3rd round picks IMO.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 74,360.80
That relationship could go south anytime.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 305.18
Fournette will be just fine this year because teams wont be able to load the box. He will be top 5 RB
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 74,360.80
sammae wrote:Fournette will be just fine this year because teams wont be able to load the box. He will be top 5 RB

I don’t think the passing attack is jumping out of the page just yet.
Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:
sammae wrote:Fournette will be just fine this year because teams wont be able to load the box. He will be top 5 RB

I don’t think the passing attack is jumping out of the page just yet.

I agree. I think our offense could be average, but wouldn't be shocked if it was pretty mediocre either.

And while teams loading up on Fournette to stop him has been one problem, his health has still been the biggest issue. If he can't stay healthy then it won't matter how well our passing game is doing when he's on the sideline.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 305.18
Just hoping that with better passing attack he will take less hits and less injuries.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,792.54
sammae wrote:Just hoping that with better passing attack he will take less hits and less injuries.

Fewer
Blue Shark
Sand$: 603.22
hamstring

some never heal
Megalodon
Vision wrote:hamstring

some never heal

His ankle issues came first. Hamstring should be fine in theory as months of rest and rehab should fix it. The hamstring could have been caused by the bad ankle, so that's more concerning to me.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,239.70
What is up with these nfl players and their suspended licenses.

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/ ... es/8972941
Sand$: 49,240.25
“Laws don’t apply to me, I’m a professional football player! I don’t have the time for the DMV”

#NewJackCity
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,449.24
endzoneview wrote:“Laws don’t apply to me, I’m a professional football player! I don’t have the time for the DMV”

Suspended != expired

Guy has some major character red flags if his license is suspended.

Florida does have a points system though, so there is a clear path to it getting suspended (too many traffic violations).

Illinois lets you do whatever you want as long as you pay enough $$$$.
Last edited by jnadke on Thu 04.11.2019, 15:23, edited 1 time in total.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,109.70
jnadke wrote:
endzoneview wrote:“Laws don’t apply to me, I’m a professional football player! I don’t have the time for the DMV”

Suspended != expired

Guy has some major character red flags if his license is suspended.

Florida does have a points system though, so there is a clear path to it getting suspended (too many traffic violations).

It was suspended because he didn't pay a ticket.