how you know I know you're a drunk hobo

#NewJackCity
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,087.44
endzoneview wrote:how you know I know you're a drunk hobo

Haha
Megalodon
Sand$: 16,955.58
Giants co-owner John Mara believes Eli Manning can still be successful if surrounded by "the right people."
Mara denied Manning is being kept around because of sentimentality, saying the team would never "let that get in the way of making a football decision." Considering a coach was fired in large part for benching Manning, who was then put right back into the starting lineup, these words ring hollow. After missing last season, the Giants need to do something at quarterback in the draft.

Yes, if he had the best team of all time surrounding him I'm sure your team could be successful with him as QB. So could Blake Bortles.
Sand$: 49,208.21
Well, not Bortles but a real QB, yes

#NewJackCity
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:Well, not Bortles but a real QB, yes

:lol:

Guess that excludes Eli too then.
Megalodon
Speaking at the NFL Owners Meeting in Arizona, Giants GM Dave Gettleman said Eli Manning had a "heck of a year" in 2018.
"Eli can still make all the NFL throws," Gettleman explained Wednesday in an interview with Good Morning Football. "Eli still is a quality NFL quarterback." The Giants GM did acknowledge Manning's age but wouldn't commit to drafting his successor, only offering, "When the time's right, we will." New York's lack of urgency in finding a replacement for Manning—who has been on the decline for close to a half-decade—has reached farce-level absurdity. The Giants punted on a slew of NFL-ready signal-callers last year in favor of Saquon Barkley and appear poised to do the same in 2019. In keeping with Gettleman's "best player available" philosophy, beat writer Ryan Dunleavy of NJ Advance Media fully expects the Giants to use the sixth overall pick on a defender. We're sure that will make Eli apologist Mike Francesa very happy.

These quotes keep getting better and better.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,087.44
They frustrate me. I can't imagine how Giants fans feel.
Sand$: 49,208.21
Yeah, I actually saw him talking on NFLN and I thought to myself ‘who in the world would trust this guy to run a team’

#NewJackCity