Tevin Coleman to the 49ers

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,704.90
sammae wrote: Then have Brieda come in a pound the ball when needed.

Oh.
Sand$: 112,082.16
Elmagister wrote:

Oh.

I see it - use Breida as the closer. Mix and match the rest based on matchups. You have a capable option in Mostert that you ideally only use on ST. Only unknown that remains is if a WR/TE is drafted in the top 100 next month, but even without it there's a lot to like about this passing game.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 45,159.26
....like pettis. scrumptrulescent.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 344.20
Imagine if Butler slips to second round, then you have Butler, Pettis, Little, McKinnon, Coleman. That is match-up nightmare for people
Supreme Megalodon
sammae wrote:Imagine if Butler slips to second round, then you have Butler, Pettis, Little, McKinnon, Coleman. That is match-up nightmare for people

Your also have 5 backs active on game day.
Elmagister wrote:
sammae wrote:Imagine if Butler slips to second round, then you have Butler, Pettis, Little, McKinnon, Coleman. That is match-up nightmare for people

You have 3 rb, 1 fb, and 1 st.
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
Elmagister wrote:

You have 3 rb, 1 fb, and 1 st.

That's a lot out of 46 active players.
Elmagister wrote:
OarChambo wrote:You have 3 rb, 1 fb, and 1 st.

That's a lot out of 46 active players.

Since 1 is a ST and given their current depth chart at WR/TE I don't think it is. If they end up with enough WR/TE to make that gameday decision a difficult one I think that's a good problem to have. But more than likely at least one of those dozen plus players will not be healthy enough to play on any one given day.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,381.30
OarChambo wrote:
Elmagister wrote:

Oh.

I see it - use Breida as the closer. Mix and match the rest based on matchups. You have a capable option in Mostert that you ideally only use on ST. Only unknown that remains is if a WR/TE is drafted in the top 100 next month, but even without it there's a lot to like about this passing game.

Ya, but not really. You still have to do it on the field, I’m not sure they can. Let me know when garrapolo.us actual a good Qb.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 674.54
he's fine for now

9-7 this year
rugger48 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:I see it - use Breida as the closer. Mix and match the rest based on matchups. You have a capable option in Mostert that you ideally only use on ST. Only unknown that remains is if a WR/TE is drafted in the top 100 next month, but even without it there's a lot to like about this passing game.

Ya, but not really. You still have to do it on the field, I’m not sure they can. Let me know when garrapolo.us actual a good Qb.

If you always wait until you see it then you will always be too late.
Supreme Megalodon
So you see the 49ers creating the patriots ll wait on this one. Considering the players and coach.

And all of Matt brieda 190 lbs is going to hammer the ball?
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,491.20
rugger48 wrote:So you see the 49ers creating the patriots ll wait on this one. Considering the players and coach.

Breida wont hammer the ball BUT when the DEF is tired i can see him being the guy to come in fresh legs. Brieda has showed he can run between the tackles even at his weight.

not sure how but they will use all 3 rbs...i can see Mckinnon and Coleman in the slot too. Shannahan can do that.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,203.04
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
rugger48 wrote:So you see the 49ers creating the patriots ll wait on this one. Considering the players and coach.

Breida wont hammer the ball BUT when the DEF is tired i can see him being the guy to come in fresh legs. Brieda has showed he can run between the tackles even at his weight.

not sure how but they will use all 3 rbs...i can see Mckinnon and Coleman in the slot too. Shannahan can do that.

There's a lot of talent in SF now. Going to be interesting to see it all play out - especially if a jimmy comes back healthy and able to play at the same level post-injury.

But mostly I'm wanting to stay away from that backfield fantasy-wise unless it's a late round/cheap auction dart throw.
Supreme Megalodon
NautArch wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:

There's a lot of talent in SF now. Going to be interesting to see it all play out - especially if a jimmy comes back healthy and able to play at the same level post-injury.

But mostly I'm wanting to stay away from that backfield fantasy-wise unless it's a late round/cheap auction dart throw.

But thats my point , when did jimmy proves he’s a franchise Qb? These guys havent gotten off the ground yet and still need to prove they can play. Here we are saying they are building the next patriots. Again, I’m not saying they can’t be a good team, but the only guy I have seen play at a high level is brieda.