2019 Free Agency

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,947.62
endzoneview wrote:6 completions on 10 red zone targets but only one TD in GB sounds like bad luck. I just don’t see how playing with Brees, a guy who made the ghost of Ben Watson valuable, as a detriment. Especially with the dearth of top end tight ends, taking a chance on Cook doesn’t sound like that much of a gamble. Of course, like I said initially, monitoring his ADP will be critical on maximizing his draft value. I’m not too worried about it though because I think people are going to go a little crazy over this rookie tight end class which may lead to Cook getting lost in the ADP shuffle a bit

I'm hoping so. In the dart game of TEs, he seems like a good throw at this point (but not one i'm willing to spend draft capital on.) His underperformance across so many years is still a concern for me. But maybe it's time for me to wake up and realize he's woke now.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 787.88
Sand$: 49,208.21
Bills cut Chris Ivory

#NewJackCity
Megalodon
Sand$: 16,955.58
endzoneview wrote:Bills cut Chris Ivory

Guessing he's a guy that will get signed after the draft or maybe even wait until the regular season when there's an injury.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,087.44
At 31 he might be done.
Sand$: 49,208.21
If you’re a RB, once you get cut by the Bills that’s the end of the line

#NewJackCity
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,542.34
[quote="endzoneview"]If you’re a RB, once you get cut by the Bills that’s the end of the line[/quo
There's a Raider joke in there, somewhere.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 57,440.20
NautArch wrote:
endzoneview wrote:6 completions on 10 red zone targets but only one TD in GB sounds like bad luck. I just don’t see how playing with Brees, a guy who made the ghost of Ben Watson valuable, as a detriment. Especially with the dearth of top end tight ends, taking a chance on Cook doesn’t sound like that much of a gamble. Of course, like I said initially, monitoring his ADP will be critical on maximizing his draft value. I’m not too worried about it though because I think people are going to go a little crazy over this rookie tight end class which may lead to Cook getting lost in the ADP shuffle a bit

I'm hoping so. In the dart game of TEs, he seems like a good throw at this point (but not one i'm willing to spend draft capital on.) His underperformance across so many years is still a concern for me. But maybe it's time for me to wake up and realize he's woke now.

Have we considered the idea that Aaron Rodgers is a bad person and quarterback, and a coach killer, and doesn't talk to his family, and his WRs hate him, plays for the worst franchise in the NFL, etc, etc?

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
Mako Shark
Cant settle down either
Supreme Megalodon
Basically career path of Joe Flacco. Early SB and then irrelevance.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,239.70
vonbearsalot wrote:
NautArch wrote:

Have we considered the idea that Aaron Rodgers is a bad person and quarterback, and a coach killer, and doesn't talk to his family, and his WRs hate him, plays for the worst franchise in the NFL, etc, etc?

I did, and realized he's a great QB, his coach was sucking, and his family seems like a bunch of douches.
Supreme Megalodon
You say potato

I say po-garbage-to

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,542.34
He went to Cal! He's pro-tato
Supreme Megalodon
Just another Tedford QB.

Mako Shark
He's got more rules named for him than Tom Brady does too