Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,072.20

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,456.90
Yeah, that's closer to a ceiling.
Sand$: 115,016.74
mj021407 wrote:Barring injuries lock baker in for 35 plus TDs and 4500 yards overall....minimum....but my what a ceiling there potentially is there

Pfft, he'll have that by Thanksgiving.
Sand$: 41,894.79
The minimum is the greatest single season ever

As a wise man once said, the moon is the limit
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,423.06
4500 35tds 15 ints. I think hell have a couple bad int games in his 2nd year. he is going to be good.
Last edited by rugger48 on Thu 04.11.2019, 14:52, edited 1 time in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,265.44
endzoneview wrote:The minimum is the greatest single season ever

The roof is the ceiling.
hawkdogger wrote:
endzoneview wrote:The minimum is the greatest single season ever

The roof is the ceiling.

The roof. The roof. The roof is on fire.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 392.72
sctroyfan wrote:Heck, I'm more excited about the upcoming season to see what the Jets and Browns do more so than my own team..

Has anyone ever said that about those two??

HAhahaha I like you dude! You're exactly correct. Probably not since..the 60's.

Monday Night Inaugural game. 1970. Browns vs Jets..Should be the first MN game of this year because of the 100th anniversary of the league. It's got compelling story lines everywhere. NOW..it seems OBJ cant get his mind on NOT being the center of attention. Id ont recall him coming out big time for Kaepernick before...you've got the Browns hater extraordinaire Colon Cowturd saying they're going to self implode and be a dumpsterfire. OBJ promises nothing but focused dutiful championship effort. I suppose anyone believing he was going to keep quiet and in the background was fooling themselves. ( thisguy)

Leopard Shark
OarChambo wrote:
mj021407 wrote:Barring injuries lock baker in for 35 plus TDs and 4500 yards overall....minimum....but my what a ceiling there potentially is there

You sound like a lot of Browns fan friends of mine. lol. I take it your a fan? Ive been a die hard since I was 8 years old, and Im going to hit 50 this year. I love you're vision. Right now, it's all the underwear Olympics. Not to many teams winning the off season translates to next year results. Im optimistic for 10 wins and a playoff birth. Def needs work, lots of loose ends, and that's the ingrained cautious side. But to look at it realistically offensively once Hunt arrives and then 3 games to get him acclimated, the stretch run, Baker could could hit 40 for the year.

Im in FLA now, so many Browns backer orgs around the country Im a member of while I travel for work, it's going to be a hell of fun year.

PigskinPete22 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

You sound like a lot of Browns fan friends of mine. lol. I take it your a fan? Ive been a die hard since I was 8 years old, and Im going to hit 50 this year. I love you're vision. Right now, it's all the underwear Olympics. Not to many teams winning the off season translates to next year results. Im optimistic for 10 wins and a playoff birth. Def needs work, lots of loose ends, and that's the ingrained cautious side. But to look at it realistically offensively once Hunt arrives and then 3 games to get him acclimated, the stretch run, Baker could could hit 40 for the year.

Im in FLA now, so many Browns backer orgs around the country Im a member of while I travel for work, it's going to be a hell of fun year.

I'm not afraid to admit that my mood every Sunday is irrationally dictated by the performance of this team.
Leopard Shark
OarChambo wrote:I'm not afraid to admit that my mood every Sunday is irrationally dictated by the performance of this team.

HAHAHAHAh going to steal that. I don't give credit though..

Sand$: 41,894.79
I’m just waiting for a player to come out and call this team a “Dream Team”
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,456.90
I stopped allowing the Dolphins to dictate my mood. I shoot games off though.
endzoneview wrote:I’m just waiting for a player to come out and call this team a “Dream Team”

YOU SHUT YOUR UGLY FACE, FLANDERS.
Leopard Shark
endzoneview wrote:I’m just waiting for a player to come out and call this team a “Dream Team”

PLEASE..for the love of Paul Brown..don't say that.