The Kyler Murray Thread

Post Reply  
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27315
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 74,359.66
I just read, from pft, that Murray’s visit with the cards included his agent. Also read, thats the only one so far that his agent went to.

I’m not going to lie, and I’m usually against this happening , but there seems to be a lot things aligning up to seem like the cards are going to take him. Still skeptical , but my needle is moving
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 45883
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 49,208.21
Kyler and Kliff have the same agent
_______________________________________

#NewJackCity
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 45883
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 49,208.21
Wait a minute, the Kyler and Kliff Konnection

Someone start marketing KKK shirts on the streets of Phoenix ASAP!
_______________________________________

#NewJackCity
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 45883
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 49,208.21
Image
_______________________________________

#NewJackCity
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27315
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 74,359.66
I’m not yet swayed, but tge nfl could be telling tge tge cards and what ever team to hold up for a big switch a roo for the draft.

I mean it’s possible a trade is in place , and the cards are going to take murray and the nfl wants this to unfold on draft night.
Leopard Shark
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Jun 8, 2017
Sand$: 305.18
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 45883
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 49,208.21
Considering the As offered him this money in January, I’ll say no
_______________________________________

#NewJackCity
Megalodon
Posts: 17050
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 16,955.58
Speaking Tuesday, Cardinals GM Steve Keim claimed he remained undecided on who to select with the No. 1 overall pick.
"We are not done with this process," Keim said aloud. "We have not made a decision on the first overall pick. ... The fact that I don't know what we're doing but everyone else does is concerning." Funny quip aside, Keim's words continue to ring hollow. All other available evidence has the Cardinals locked in on Oklahoma's Kyler Murray in the top spot. Doing his best to avoid throwing Josh Rosen all the way under the bus, Keim continues to throw bouquets his way. We would be shocked to hear a name other than Murray's called next Thursday night.


Only reason they "aren't done" with their process for the first pick is because they're trying to work out a deal with Rosen being traded, otherwise I'm calling BS. Draft is next week, you know who you're taking.
Moderator
Posts: 54818
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 110,840.94
Markulous wrote:
Speaking Tuesday, Cardinals GM Steve Keim claimed he remained undecided on who to select with the No. 1 overall pick.
"We are not done with this process," Keim said aloud. "We have not made a decision on the first overall pick. ... The fact that I don't know what we're doing but everyone else does is concerning." Funny quip aside, Keim's words continue to ring hollow. All other available evidence has the Cardinals locked in on Oklahoma's Kyler Murray in the top spot. Doing his best to avoid throwing Josh Rosen all the way under the bus, Keim continues to throw bouquets his way. We would be shocked to hear a name other than Murray's called next Thursday night.


Only reason they "aren't done" with their process for the first pick is because they're trying to work out a deal with Rosen being traded, otherwise I'm calling BS. Draft is next week, you know who you're taking.

Isn't any different than any other year - Roger wants to maximize drama and draw it out as long as possible - that's always conveyed to management of the team picking first.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 45883
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 49,208.21
”The fact that I don't know what we're doing but everyone else does is concerning."

:lol:
_______________________________________

#NewJackCity
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 45883
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 49,208.21
I have a feeling I may be the only guy not going Kyler #1 in the draft contest
_______________________________________

#NewJackCity
Megalodon
Posts: 17050
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 16,955.58
endzoneview wrote:I have a feeling I may be the only guy not going Kyler #1 in the draft contest

This is why I haven't filled it in completely yet. Just going to wait until the day before the deadline to see what other news there is.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 11438
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 36,687.54
Can edit anyway.
_______________________________________

Megalodon
Posts: 17050
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 16,955.58
He cancelled his visit with the Redskins. Can't think of any reason he would do this unless a team told him they are taking him.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 11438
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 36,687.54
Markulous wrote:He cancelled his visit with the Redskins. Can't think of any reason he would do this unless a team told him they are taking him.


_______________________________________