User avatar
Leopard Shark
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Apr 6, 2019
Sand$: 361.70
zuggyawesome wrote:Congrats to the Browns fans. I know many of you wanted a more proven HC; but it's all a crapshoot anyways.

At the very least you're going to allow Baker some continuity in an offense he's already had a lot of success in. Kitchen's is by all accounts a great guy as well, so he's easy to root for. The Brown's future is looking bright, imo


=D> :thumbright: Thank you good man.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8675
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 19,372.12
Again, let me say:
Welcome to the Tank. Enjoy your swim!
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
User avatar
Leopard Shark
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Apr 6, 2019
Sand$: 361.70
und2006 wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:I don't follow the news that much.

Is Baker like in Cutler-level getting shoot on for weird, meaningless stuff? Or is it different?


He hasn't yelled Dont Care at a guy in a bathroom yet if that's what you are asking.


Bwahahahah..i choked on my coffee, thank you good man.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Leopard Shark
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Apr 6, 2019
Sand$: 361.70
bluemist wrote:Again, let me say:
Welcome to the Tank. Enjoy your swim!


TY man. 8) So, you're a Wildcats fan, my 2nd fav BB team. But are you also a Browns fan per chance?
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8675
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 19,372.12
PigskinPete22 wrote:
bluemist wrote:Again, let me say:
Welcome to the Tank. Enjoy your swim!


TY man. 8) So, you're a Wildcats fan, my 2nd fav BB team. But are you also a Browns fan per chance?


Since 1963.
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
User avatar
Leopard Shark
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Apr 6, 2019
Sand$: 361.70
bluemist wrote:
PigskinPete22 wrote:
bluemist wrote:Again, let me say:
Welcome to the Tank. Enjoy your swim!


TY man. 8) So, you're a Wildcats fan, my 2nd fav BB team. But are you also a Browns fan per chance?


Since 1963.


:thumbright: Thanx old man..you're in my age group!
_______________________________________

Image