Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,392.18
KC Chiefs 2016

1st Round Pick - None

2nd Round Pick - Chris Jones DT - Dominant Player, two time all pro in three years, finished his third year with 15.5 sacks. A+

3rd Round Pick Keivare Russell - CB ND - Cut in training camp/out of the league - wth? F

4th Round Pick - Parker Ehinger G Wisc - starter his first year until injured, then traded to the Big D for Charvarius Ward, who became KC's third CB late in the season. Ehinger got injured more and is out of the league. B

4th Round Pick - Eric Murray CB Minn - Became a depth safety who was recently traded to Cleveland for Ogbah. Decent player and value -- B

4th Round Pick - Demarcus Robinson WR Florida - Solid WR who is taking over Conley's role and had 22 receptions and 4 TDS last year. B

4th Round - Kevin Hogan QB - never did anything and is still in the league - C

5th Round Tyreek Hill - All Pro gamechanger - A+

6th Round - nobody of note.

Overall: Crazy weird draft, but when you walk away with two All Pros without a round 1 pick it's a good draft. A-.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,507.80
1.22 - Josh Doctson WR

2016 wrote:While surprised by the WR pick in the first round, I get it now that I understand what he presents as a player but also how the pick fits into the future flexibility we'll have at the position given Garcon's and DJax's contract situations next year. I think we cut Andre Roberts this season to make cap room, and a quality Rookie season by Doctson allows us to let Garcon walk next season.

Yeah, no. He's a bum.

2.53 - Sua Cravens LB

2016 wrote:Su'a Cravens is very quickly endearing himself to the fanbase, wearing Sean Taylor's number in college and then polling Redskins fans via Twitter on what he should wear as a pro. The fanbase resoundingly asked him to wear 36 (Taylor's rookie number). Any premature comparisons aside, he looks like a quality starter for a secondary that desperately needs it.

Yeah, no. He's a bum.

3.84 - Kendall Fuller CB

2016 wrote:Kendall Fuller is another great pick for the secondary, provided he fully recovers from his knee injury. Norman, Breeland and a healthy Fuller could make an imposing tandem for opposing offenses.

Not a bum. Also not a Redskin.

5.152 - Matt Ioannidis DT

2016 wrote:We didn't address the D Line quite to the degree I would have liked

He's actually better than I'd expected.

6.187 - Nate Sudfeld QB
7.232 - Steven Daniels LB
7.242 - Keith Marshall RB

2016 wrote:It won't go down as a "sexy draft"

Hindsight is 20/20 and I can clearly see a big fat D- for that 2016 draft.

Only 2 out of 7 still on the team.
Only 3 out of 7 starting caliber.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,679.42
Ioannidis is a stud.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,198.78
New England Patriots:

Round 1 - No pick

Round 2 - Cyrus Jones, CB, Alabama - Yuck. Never panned out. I think the Ravens signed him recently. Not a Patriot anymore.

Round 3 - Joe Thuney, G, North Carolina State - Solid pick, a consistent contributor on the Pats O-line.

Round 3 - Jacoby Brissett, QB, North Carolina State - I liked this pick. At the time it was presumed that Brady only had a year or two left, so bringing in another QB (along with Garoppolo) was a smart move. But, Brady is still playing, and Brissett was traded to Indianapolis prior to the 2017 season for Philip Dorsett. Dorsett has contributed for the Pats offense here and there. Nothing special, but a decent WR3/WR4.

Round 3 - Vincent Valentine, DT, Nebraska - Didn't work out. Now plays for the Cardinals, although I'm not sure if he actually plays.

Round 4 - Malcolm Mitchell, WR, Georgia - Another WR project that didn't pan out. Mitchell had potential, he was phenomenal in the 4th quarter against the Falcons in Super Bowl LI, he had 5 receptions, 63 rec yards and 4 first downs in the 4th quarter of that game. But, injuries ultimately cut his time short. He just couldn't stay on the field. No longer in the league.

Round 5 - No Pick

Round 6 - Kamu Grugier-Hill, LB, East Illinois - No longer on the Pats. Plays for the Eagles now.

Round 6 - Elandon Roberts, LB, Houston - Has been a decent contributor for the Patriots defense. He's had his moments but isn't anything special.

Round 6 - Ted Karras, G, Illinois - Backup Guard. Still on the roster, but doesn't play much.

Round 7 - Devin Lucien, WR, Arizona State - Isn't in the league anymore. Played for the Memphis Express in the AAF for a short time.

Overall Grade - C-

Deep Crimson Dynasty
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,370.94
C - for 1 consistent contributer?

edit: I just looked and dorsett had an decent post season. I think thats fair, but Ive got my eye on you.
Great White Shark
The acquisition of Phillip Dorsett from the Brissett trade makes it a C-. Excluding that, it'd be a D.

Deep Crimson Dynasty
Great White Shark
C- is pretty bad, no? It's certainly not good.

Deep Crimson Dynasty
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 991.18
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Vikings

Round 1 - Laquon Treadwell

Best WR3 in the league.

A+

Seriously, can I grade their 2015 draft instead? (Waynes, Kendricks, Hunter, Diggs)

2016:

1 -Treadwell - F as in go

2 - Mackensie Alexandar - B-

4 - Willie Beavers - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahaah wetfart

5 - Kentrell Brothers - meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehh

6 - Moritz Bohringer - we all drafted him in round 5 in a rookie startup just in case but we all drafted the wrong Viking long shot receiver

6 - David Morgan - I have no idea who this is

7 - Stephen Weatherly - played well last year in Griffin's absence. B+

7 - Jayron Kearse - still on the team without much playing time. C

Overall - F+
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Vikings

Round 1 - Laquon Treadwell

Best WR3 in the league.

A+

This man knows his stuff

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield