Megalodon
Sand$: 35,842.92
Phins are going to get spanked. I can see 0-4 right out of the gate.

Sand$: 113,901.82
The Browns will be in a good place even with just a 3-3 start.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,367.50
The Raiders and Bucs got screwed.
Both have the equivalent of 5 straight road games mid season.

I get the Raiders being screwed again. That's old hat.

But what's up with the Bucs? Can't recall any history involving the Bucs that would relegate them to pariah status.

No October home games. 5 straight games on the road, bifurcated by a bye.

Ridiculous.
Cadence calls wrote:The Raiders and Bucs got screwed.
Both have the equivalent of 5 straight road games mid season.

I get the Raiders being screwed again. That's old hat.

But what's up with the Bucs? Can't recall any history involving the Bucs that would relegate them to pariah status.

No October home games. 5 straight games on the road, bifurcated by a bye.

Ridiculous.

I get what you're saying about the Bucs, but I don't think it's that bad of a sequence. They were going to LA no matter what and going out there after a feature game vs. New Orleans and Sunday night in Cleveland in front of a road game in Seattle is as good of a spot as they could get. Similar story with Seattle. The Seahawks will be coming off a vs. LAR, @ CLE, v BAL, @ ATL sequence and in front of @ SF-bye. It's never easy playing in Seattle, but you couldn't draw up a better spot for a letdown game.

Oakland got screwed though. Even their home game before the road swing is on a short week against KC. Once the road sequence is in motion they go to Indy and Green Bay after each had another home game. And the London game against Chicago is after a Bears home game and in front of their bye. They draw Houston in a good spot, but if they go in there 1-5 having not played a home game in 6 weeks? Not a good place mentally, themselves.
Great White Shark
It's gonna be ugly.
Edit: Of course, the Raiders play the most difficult schedule per last seasons winning percentage. Can't forget that factoid.
The sins of the father ...
Cadence calls wrote:It's gonna be ugly.
Edit: Of course, the Raiders play the most difficult schedule per last seasons winning percentage. Can't forget that factoid.

That isn't rooted from any shenanigans though. 14 of your opponents have been known for years. Just like next year. The remaining two are based on your place in the standings - you sucked so your draw other suck in the AFC. The reason the Raiders have a higher win % of opponents than the others in the division is because the others have the Raiders dragging down their %.
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,617.36
Agree about Raiders SoS being affected by the division and their own ineptitude, but it still comes back to bite them finally when it comes to draft rankings.

BTW, the Raiders 5 game road streak? All early games at 10am PST for a west coast team. Wound, meet salt. Raiders play early for a total of 7 games.
Great White Shark
OarChambo wrote:
Cadence calls wrote:It's gonna be ugly.

That isn't rooted from any shenanigans though. 14 of your opponents have been known for years. Just like next year. The remaining two are based on your place in the standings - you sucked so your draw other suck in the AFC. The reason the Raiders have a higher win % of opponents than the others in the division is because the others have the Raiders dragging down their %.

Oh, I get that logic. There was no collusion.The SoS has nothing to do it's the vast NFL conspiracy against the Raiders. The SOS formula just Is what it is.
It's just another layer of messed up.