Tyreek Hill battery investigation

Megalodon
Sand$: 52,651.44
TheJayCutlers wrote:

Yes, this is different. It's possible that Hill had no part to play in the recent incident and it was purely his GF/wife, and his name is included just for news value. Or she could be covering for him, in part due to the March incident (which is not a good precedent).

Best to wait for the investigation to proceed/reveal more accurate info.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,074.72
The KC Star is a sensationalist rag.

Not saying he didn’t do it.
But the facts and the headline don’t connect.

Nice job Brooke.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 383.44
If more info comes out saying that he did abuse his child in that manner, I know what the Chiefs are gonna do...

There's the door son, don't let it hit you too hard on the way out.

You're allowed to sweat, bleed, cry, and even loose bodily functions...but you are NEVER ALLOWED TO QUIT!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,760.56
It'll be interesting to see the no tolerance policy in action when it involves a star not at a replaceable position.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,086.02
CBecker1985 wrote:If more info comes out saying that he did abuse his child in that manner, I know what the Chiefs are gonna do...

It’s possible, but lets say if Mahomes did something like this....
Blue Shark
Sand$: 383.44
rugger48 wrote:
CBecker1985 wrote:If more info comes out saying that he did abuse his child in that manner, I know what the Chiefs are gonna do...

I don't think the Chiefs owner cares how talented you are. Do something that isn't right, and you are caught, you're done. Simple as that. Being a football player is similar to a job. Once you sign that contract that the owner gives you, you are his employee. You do something that is worth being fired...well, you are terminated.

You're allowed to sweat, bleed, cry, and even loose bodily functions...but you are NEVER ALLOWED TO QUIT!
Supreme Megalodon
First let me say that I doubt Mahomes would get in that kind of trouble. 2nd I doubt they would dump what looks to be one of the best players in the nfl for the next 20 years. I realize that might look hypocritical for them, but I don’t see them send Mahomes packing.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,074.72
rugger48 wrote:First let me say that I doubt Mahomes would get in that kind of trouble. 2nd I doubt they would dump what looks to be one of the best players in the nfl for the next 20 years. I realize that might look hypocritical for them, but I don’t see them send Mahomes packing.

Let’s just not find out.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,398.24
CBecker1985 wrote:
rugger48 wrote:

I don't think the Chiefs owner cares how talented you are. Do something that isn't right, and you are caught, you're done. Simple as that. Being a football player is similar to a job. Once you sign that contract that the owner gives you, you are his employee. You do something that is worth being fired...well, you are terminated.

Pretty sure it’s more like do something wrong, get caught on video seen by millions, get booted. Pretty sure they knew about some of Kareem Hunts issue for months and didn’t bother to investigate or ask for surveillance.
Supreme Megalodon
hawkdogger wrote:
rugger48 wrote:First let me say that I doubt Mahomes would get in that kind of trouble. 2nd I doubt they would dump what looks to be one of the best players in the nfl for the next 20 years. I realize that might look hypocritical for them, but I don’t see them send Mahomes packing.

Let’s just not find out.

Agreed
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,093.82

Somewhere, Bill Belichick chuckles.
Megalodon
Sand$: 43,867.08
Huge grain of salt here, but I was talking to a company that partners with Tyreek. And they were told he will be exonerated shortly by his representatives.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,760.56
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,928.20
Sad.

Megalodon
Sand$: 22,943.58
Hawkdoggy dont care...

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"