Leopard Shark
Sand$: 363.58
votingmachine wrote:Abrams could easily get chosen in the 1st. I think it hurts all the safeties that it is a fairly strong talent pool, and safety is frequently considered the unimportant part of the secondary (I don't get that, but safeties just get valued less than CB's).

I think Abrams is a really good safety, but I like a bunch of them. Here are the NFL.com grades of the top-10:

Johnathan Abram 6.04
Chauncey Gardner-Johnson 5.92
Taylor Rapp 5.87
Darnell Savage 5.86
Juan Thornhill 5.85
Deionte Thompson 5.85
Nasir Adderley 5.82
Amani Hooker 5.80
Marquise Blair 5.71
Jaquan Johnson 5.61

There are EIGHT safeties between the grades 5.80 and 6.04. Those are all guys that have a good chance of being NFL starters. Not all of them will work out, but most of them will. Any one of them could justify a 1st round selection ... they all have some highlights.

I think they fit different teams in different ways, but in the right situation, there are 8 guys that could be quite good in NFL secondaries.

Awesome, great analysis. I agree 100% with your perspective on the large amount of Def talent pushing down high caliber talent into that Browns pick. Im very confident that he will be there for all the reasons you give. And Im hopefully optimistic and confident they will go for him.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,435.94
OarChambo wrote:
bluemist wrote:I would volunteer a pick, but I'd pick Bennie Snell, and you guys might decide I was colluding with Coach Stoops.

I'm surprised he hasn't taken off more this offseason. I don't pay much attention to anyone's rankings nor mark drafts, but I haven't even seen his name enter my bubble. Is he even seen as a top 10 RB in this class?
Most places I have seen have him right at the 9-12 range, which I assume is due to his 40 times. With the devaluation of the position that probably puts him in the 5th-6th round range. While not a blazer, he seemed to have little issue hitting the hole in the SEC. Somebody will get a steal with this kid IMHO, as he works his butt off, is a natural leader, and will contribute from day 1 on ST's.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,280.60

Team visits

Chicago: RB

SF: WR
TEN: Edge
WAS: QB

BUF: WR & Edge
HOU: CB
MIN: OT
NEP: WR
OAK: Edge
PIT: RB

BAL: Edge
DET: CB
HOU: OT
MIA: Edge
NO: CB
NYG: Edge
NYJ: Edge
PHI: WR & TE
SF: Edge
WAS: OT
Last edited by jamcutpost on Thu 04.18.2019, 17:40, edited 1 time in total.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,293.26
sammae wrote:Michael Deiter must be the best player in the entire world. He was just drafted by three teams in our mock draft.

I literally rofl'd from this post.

You guys are too much :lol:

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 363.58
jamcutpost wrote:Image

Team visits

Chicago: RB

SF: WR
TEN: Edge
WAS: QB

BUF: WR & Edge
HOU: CB
MIN: OT
NEP: WR
OAK: Edge
PIT: RB

BAL: Edge
DET: CB
HOU: OT
MIA: Edge
NO: CB
NYG: Edge
NYJ: Edge
PHI: WR & TE
SF: Edge
WAS: OT

This is great. Ive never seen this stat before. Browns had 1 SS visit? Do you know who havent seen any.

Megalodon
Sand$: 134,892.01
Is this a wrap?

Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,180.60
scootm44 wrote:Is this a wrap?

I'm only interested in the Colts ... Sorry. I like to see what a pretty well thought mock leads to for the Colts, and I can see that, even though I haven't made the final selection.

I'm willing to make mine for the folks after, who also want to see what they can pick. I can also hand wave that the Lions will leave me with a good player.

The picks here were pretty damn good ... despite the mocking of them. The talent was depleted about how the grades look. I did not always recognize the names, but when I looked, I always saw why the players was taken.

And many thanks for that handy spreadsheet. It let me just click on the position tabs I was interested in most.

Sorry if I'm sounding amotivated. And sorry for piling onto the Deiter joke, which I found hilarious, but surely had a depressive effect on anyone still following.

You guys must be good because every other mock I see for the Colts they get better choices at each level.

If you want to go on, I think David Long for Detroit and Rennell Wren for Indy are reasonable enough to pencil in and move on.
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,393.56
It already started fizzling out once the 3rd round started, so not really a big deal.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 535.90
Well, it was entertaining and made me research/google some Players I didn't know much about.
Megalodon
Striker1110 wrote:Well, it was entertaining and made me research/google some Players I didn't know much about.

Whatever. Get your old avatar back.

Megalodon
Sand$: 19,280.60
PigskinPete22 wrote:This is great. Ive never seen this stat before. Browns had 1 SS visit? Do you know who havent seen any.

The ones without a number in their box :thumbright:

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Whale Shark
Sand$: 535.90
[quote="scootm44"][quote="Striker1110"]Well, it was entertaining and made me research/google some Players I didn't know much about.[/quote]
Whatever. Get your old avatar back.[/quote]
Well OK then.
There you go
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,647.14
That's a damn relevant chart, jam.
The 12 rbs for Chicago is impressive.

My mike Davis shares look less valuable.
Megalodon
No one with more than 3 ILB visits. That seems surprising to me.

Megalodon
Striker1110 wrote:
scootm44 wrote:
Striker1110 wrote:Well, it was entertaining and made me research/google some Players I didn't know much about.

Whatever. Get your old avatar back.

Well OK then.
There you go

Nice.