Every Rosen has its Dolphin.

Megalodon
Sand$: 17,393.56
endzoneview wrote:
endzoneview wrote:The fact that Keim is still the GM makes me believe this just a very misguided smoke screen attempt.

IF this is true and they indeed trade Rosen to draft Kyler, all of the power Keim had is gone. He will never win another battle in the front office against Kliff. This is a no win situation for Keim. If Kyler busts, he’s fired. 0-2 on highly drafted rookie QBs and 0-2 on coaches. If they take Kyler and it works, Keim gets zero credit. It will be all because of Kliff. Either way, he’s screwed.

I’m just going to repost this because I can’t get past it

I just can’t see this happening

From a logical point of view, you're 100% right. Is Keim going to act logical? Hard to say. Maybe after last year's abysmal performance, he's feeling pressure and is going to act irrationally.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,288.06
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Why is that crazy? I am assuming Rivers extends but is that crazy?

... would have gave it away

Sarcasm
Supreme Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:Im not saying this couldn't happen, but this all started with what Kingsbury said in octbober, I dont think he has that kind of pull where he comes into a franchise and is able to make personel decisions right off the bat. cardinals traded up for rosen, kiem traded up for rosen he isnt/shouldn't be giving up after one single season.

I’m reposting this because we’re allowed to repost thing.
Sand$: 42,579.81
No “WE” aren’t allowed

You just earned yourself a timeout buddy boy

#NewJackCity
”If we win games, nobody is going to remember this”
Supreme Megalodon
Because I forgot to put s on things?

If I was going to get banned for grammar, I would have been banned 2 minutes after I signed up.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 363.58
Rosen made it clear per-draft he didnt want to go to the Browns. Giving a perfect life lesson to always watch out for what you wish for. He would never fit in CLE, so he's right there. His arrogance would never fit in CLE. Before anyone volunteers with "Mayfields arrogant", I can't explain the difference, but it doesnt take much to see it.

Mako Shark
Sand$: 988.07
He showed up to OTAs today, apparently. This is interesting, and I'm curious as to who's lying and who's telling the truth, who's playing games about trades and picks and who's covering up his intentions.

When we can't win the argument, we'll just get you banned.
Supreme Megalodon
PigskinPete22 wrote:Rosen made it clear per-draft he didnt want to go to the Browns. Giving a perfect life lesson to always watch out for what you wish for. He would never fit in CLE, so he's right there. His arrogance would never fit in CLE. Before anyone volunteers with "Mayfields arrogant", I can't explain the difference, but it doesnt take much to see it.

Because he didn’t want to go to Cleveland? Yes I know he said other things that would lead you to believe that. Eli and Elway didn’t want to be drafted by certain teams. Cleveland hasn’t exactly been tge best of destinations over the years, they had just finished a winless season and were looking at another new gm. I can see why Rosen didn’t want to play there. It’s how he handles last year and this year thats going to be what defines him, not that he didn’t want to play in Cleveland.

As far as arrogance , Baker needs to learn to let stuff go. I’m sure he’ll learn eventually, he’s going to be a good player.
Sand$: 42,579.81
PigskinPete22 wrote:Rosen made it clear per-draft he didnt want to go to the Browns. Giving a perfect life lesson to always watch out for what you wish for. He would never fit in CLE, so he's right there. His arrogance would never fit in CLE. Before anyone volunteers with "Mayfields arrogant", I can't explain the difference, but it doesnt take much to see it.

Rosen never said that, fyi

#NewJackCity
”If we win games, nobody is going to remember this”
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,633.68
endzoneview wrote:

It's fun to pretend though.
Leopard Shark
rugger48 wrote:

Because he didn’t want to go to Cleveland? Yes I know he said other things that would lead you to believe that. Eli and Elway didn’t want to be drafted by certain teams. Cleveland hasn’t exactly been tge best of destinations over the years, they had just finished a winless season and were looking at another new gm. I can see why Rosen didn’t want to play there. It’s how he handles last year and this year thats going to be what defines him, not that he didn’t want to play in Cleveland.

As far as arrogance , Baker needs to learn to let stuff go. I’m sure he’ll learn eventually, he’s going to be a good player.

Well, yah, CLE was a death sentence, Im not saying IF he felt that way he's wrong. I'd feel that way in his shoes 100% if not a homer fan. Also, that's very very true what you mentioned about his having to let shoot go. It's infuriating to be honest. Unnecessarily stupid and makes him look small. Ive coached HS Baseball and Football for a long time as well as being a teacher, young people that are so keep on these trivialities always find a way to cause themselves far more harm then good and I believe this trait of his, if he doesn't curtail it, will set him back from his true potential. That would be a Classic CLE story.

Leopard Shark
Elmagister wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

It's fun to pretend though.

I never paid much attention to it at the time. Young people looking at a career and lots of money, prestige not wanting to go to a losing dumpsterfire at the time? Cant really blame him. Since He was 4th on my list of the avail Qbs last year, I cared little about it. But I do recall reading some things about. Found one. IS this really true..don't know.

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/12/24/168 ... g-scenario

Rosen’s draft decision

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported Sunday morning that Rosen had misgivings about declaring for the draft if the Browns were going to take him. His concerns have to do with the stability of the franchise in Cleveland, a team that’s started 28 different quarterbacks since 1999.

Rosen, according to the report, would prefer to land with a team that offers more security for a young quarterback. Schefter specifically mentions the Giants.

He’s not the first quarterback this year to express concerns about landing in Cleveland. USC’s Sam Darnold pushed back on reports that he didn’t want to get drafted by the Browns back in November.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,566.54
I don't think there's any way they get a first for him if they draft Murray.. Their best bet is to move him now if that's their plan because the rest of the league will have them by the short hairs after..Then again, there is more than one Keim in the league running a team.

This from PFT:

Peter King suggests today that the Cardinals may settle for a third-round pick for Rosen, perhaps No. 78 overall from the Dolphins. Having to settle for just a third after spending a first, a third and a fifth on him last year would not reflect well on Cardinals General Manager Steve Keim’s decision-making.

However, a previous report from Joel Klatt of FOX said that the Cardinals have already turned down a second-round pick and are holding out for a first. If that’s the case, there’s no way they’ll take a third.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,633.68
I would cum in my pants if the Dolphins got him with pick 78.
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,166.22
Elmagister wrote:I would cum in my pants if the Dolphins got him with pick 78.

I would piss myself but it would be as much out of relief as excitement.