Megalodon
Sand$: 19,191.90
R2000 wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:

You say that?

But playing the newly rich Trent Brown at RT could also be a contender.

I hope OAK succeed, but any OL success will be in spite of Cable - not because of him.

Cable has some support among Raider fans due to his stabilinzing the OL and team in his previous head coaching stint after the debacle that was Lane Kiffin.

But your post about Cable's coaching in Seattle was convincing

Not a fan of Incognito due to issues and age. Why cant he live upto his name?

Not just Seattle. Atlanta too, but yeah - we can give him pass for that (1yr not time to achieve much).

Im glad he brings something else to the table (Familiarity and Stabilization), because afaik there hasnt been much else for those other 2 teams so far in terms of OL success - quite the reverse.

Fingers crossed it was them, not him

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,783.22
No, it's Cable. He's a terrible coach and human being. Hopefully he gets canned by midseason after Carr dies because of Kolton Miller.
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,893.10

Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,833.61

Follow me on Tumblr http://jd666.tumblr.com

2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,258.80
Is this where we bring up him threatening to cut his dead father's head off?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,556.40
canadianraiderfan wrote:Raiders just signed Incognito

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2683 ... ns-raiders

Stop the presses! I was led to believe that Mark Davis signs only high character players.
SJ? To the courtesy phone please.
Last edited by hawkdogger on Tue 05.28.2019, 09:48, edited 1 time in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,833.61
TheJayCutlers wrote:Is this where we bring up him threatening to cut his dead father's head off?

Well he was already dead so....

Follow me on Tumblr http://jd666.tumblr.com

2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 43,493.68
I have 1000 sands that says Incognito and Cable get into a fist fight... any takers?
Supreme Megalodon
Great signing, reminds me of when we brought in Kevin Gogan. Far cheaper than Osemele, and if we get the Incognito that played in Buffalo, I will take it.

He might be a bit insane, but he's never broken a kid's arm or beat the crap out of any females, so that explains why the Chiefs showed no interest.
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,515.14
SJSwarm wrote:Great signing, reminds me of when we brought in Kevin Gogan. Far cheaper than Osemele, and if we get the Incognito that played in Buffalo, I will take it.

He might be a bit insane, but he's never broken a kid's arm or beat the crap out of any females, so that explains why the Chiefs showed no interest.

I thought Chiefs current regime has been trying to get rid of that stuff.
Megalodon
Sand$: 43,493.68
Markulous wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Great signing, reminds me of when we brought in Kevin Gogan. Far cheaper than Osemele, and if we get the Incognito that played in Buffalo, I will take it.

They are the same as everyone else, until there's video they stand by their man.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,556.40
Markulous wrote:

Yep. Those were all Dorsey signings.

I can’t think of many other teams that would release a pro bowl player like Hunt where he wasn’t even charged with anything. Teams lined up to sign him. Dorsey did.

And if the allegations against Hill get corroborated expect the same.

Lol @ Incognito. Great signing, Chucky. In 2014.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,004.90

Incognito has been accused of sexual violence toward women.
Sand$: 112,605.28
Only a damn fool will pull the character card when your team signs model citizens like Burfict and Incognito. The only options are to shut up about it or accept that your team is okay with hiring scumbags. Anything else makes you look incredibly stupid.
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:Only a damn fool will pull the character card when your team signs model citizens like Burfict and Incognito. The only options are to shut up about it or accept that your team is okay with hiring scumbags. Anything else makes you look incredibly stupid.

The Chiefs fan that clearly can't read said I've been saying the Raiders only sign "high character" guys, which is a complete fabrication. I said that Davis draws the line at domestic violence/child abuse, which I stand by. There is no reason to tolerate that type of behavior, unless you are the Chiefs or Redskins. Or the Giants, who apparently knew for years that their kicker was beating his wife.