Tyreek Hill battery investigation

Sand$: 41,517.75
SJSwarm wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:I love that the two examples of Raiders in trouble with the law that the tank could provide were Lynch from a decade before he played with us, and Sean Smith, who beat the crap out of a dude who assaulted his sister. You guys are great.

don't forget, you completely whiffed on the timelines and details of both incidents. :lol:

I'm old and a stoner. What's your excuse for false equivalencies? I get why the Chiefs fan does it, diversion is a solid tactic.

Hey, all I did was correct your mistakes.

The reality is if one of the Raiders best players, like Khalil Mack, Amari Cooper, I don't know, whoever their best player is right now, got in trouble with domestic assault, the team would handle it the same way any other team would.

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,556.40
SJSwarm wrote:This just in from the Chiefs fan, Gareon Conley does not play for the Raiders.

Film at 11.

Lol. I didn’t bring him up.
I only asked about his nads after your tale about Mark Davis administering his polygraph.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,783.22
endzoneview wrote:The reality is if one of the Raiders best players, like Khalil Mack, Amari Cooper, I don't know, whoever their best player is right now, got in trouble with domestic assault, the team would handle it the same way any other team would.

Maybe, maybe not. They cut the only player even accused of domestic assault the morning after it happened, but Aldon wasn't what he used to be when that occurred. Still an assumption on your part, not a fact.

Still, to say that Hill is going to play for the Raiders was pretty dumb, based on recent history. I don't think Al would even sign someone who beat up a kid. That's the lowest of the low. Along with beating up pregnant chicks. Oh wait, Hill did that too.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,856.24
Aldon was cut for more than just that incident, I’m pretty sure if that was the only incident he still would have been there.

Hill playing for the raiders was probably a joke.
Megalodon
Sand$: 65,569.92
Godwin's FF Law: "As an online FF discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Raiders or Davis approaches 1."

canadianraiderfan wrote:Everybody used to have the coolest sigs on this site.... hardly anybody has them anymore.... did I miss the memo or something?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,368.52
Quick question. Did Conley’s case ever say the result of the rape kit. An eye witness said they laid together and nothing happened . If the rape kit backs it up then he’s free and clear. If the rape kit said something happened, then the witness lied.
Great White Shark
Didn’t Davis draft someone in the middle of a rape investigation? Conley, right? He ended up being innocent but no one knew that then.[/quote]

they did their own investigation and felt comfortable enough with his innocence that they spent a 1st round pick on him, and they were correct.[/quote]

Actually that would be Reggie McKenzie who did that.
Gruden fired him.

Good work.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,191.90
Just (and only!) my 2c.

Will say the raiders have a fairly good record when it comes to domestic abuse. Vs most of the league.

But, no. Its not perfect.

Forgetting a cpl of players already mentioned? Some mightve forgotten Tom Cable aint a saint and ...

Hes already been in involuntary pyschiatric hold & had a cpl spells in therapy.

Hope the team accounts for all this and keeps him supported. No one wants another Jovan Belcher.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,783.22
Mental illness is just that, it's an illness. Let's not equate the Raiders signing a guy who has had mental issues with a team keeping a guy that beat a toddler so badly that he broke his arm.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,004.90
SJSwarm wrote:Mental illness is just that, it's an illness. Let's not equate the Raiders signing a guy who has had mental issues with a team keeping a guy that beat a toddler so badly that he broke his arm.

This is a poor attempt. F.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,191.90
SJSwarm wrote:Mental illness is just that, it's an illness. Let's not equate the Raiders signing a guy who has had mental issues with a team keeping a guy that beat a toddler so badly that he broke his arm.

Jovan Belcher had mental health issues.

He ended up shooting his GF: "In the neck, chest, abdomen, hip, back, leg, and hand, a total of 9 times"

Then drove to the KC park & ended up blowing his brains out in front of Crennel & Pioli.

Killing your GF in a fit of guilt, rage or jealousy, is probably about the ultimate and final form of DA as you can find, no?

KANSAS CITY, MO. (AP) - Before the Kansas City Chiefs kicked off their game Sunday, fans at Arrowhead Stadium observed a moment of silence for the victims of domestic violence and their families.

Not mentioned was Jovan Belcher, the Chiefs linebacker who killed his girlfriend and then himself a day earlier, across the parking lot from the stadium.

Im not saying Icognito is a kiddy or a wife beater, but there is no way you could ever say hes either incapable of DA or DV, or say its "OK" to ignore his mental health and record of abuse and violence to others because "Hes ill, its different".

If a team is looking for an on-field advantage, by looking past off field problems? Its pot & kettles. For me anyway.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark

Incognito has a long history of violent crimes.
Try harder.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 213.14
i didnt realize hill had been found guilty or even arrested in connection with his sons broken arm... so how about keeping that in mind? Pretty sure if he had done it he would have been arrested by now dont ya think?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,004.90
SLASHX wrote:i didnt realize hill had been found guilty or even arrested in connection with his sons broken arm... so how about keeping that in mind? Pretty sure if he had done it he would have been arrested by now dont ya think?

No. That's not necessarily how it works.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 213.14
if it were so completely obvious that tyreek had broken his sons arm they would have arrested him by now i would think. this supposedly happened around the beginning of march.. almost 3 months ago.