Houston Texans
7%
Miami Dolphins
5%
Other
10%

Total votes : 42
Sand$: 39,752.07
The rap career thing has always been overblown.

But what happens if the Jets start to lose or face adversity, something he's never had to face playing in Pittsburgh, is a definite concern. The Jets are a powder keg of alpha dog personalities when it comes to coaches as well as players so winning is going to be the only thing that keeps this thing together anyways.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,415.72
Been in the league that many years and doesn’t know not to leave female acquaintances in his house while he goes to the gym? Hopefully he knew their name.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/cops-women-vanished-with-leveon-bells-jewelry-worth-dollar500k/ar-AACrBx2?li=BBnbfcL
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 65,688.76
endzoneview wrote:they introduced the new uni's and helmets just before the draft

people were freaking out (change!?!?!?!) but I dig them

I hate the Jets but I dig them too. Good looking uniforms, I'm going to google what the white version looks like and if that changed.
Supreme Megalodon
I'm confused... those don't show up on the uniform reveal photos I've found.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/sport ... 356681002/

There are white with green shoulder-arrows, green with white shoulder-arrows, and black with green shoulder-arrows, but none are just that green color.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jets ... rn-before/

Are those practice jerseys or something different? The helmet is definitely the "Gotham Green" unveiled with the new uniforms.
Do any teams practice in their game jerseys?

To be honest, my 'it's beautiful' comment was in regards to the sight of Bell in camp taking a hand off from Darnold.
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:Do any teams practice in their game jerseys?

To be honest, my 'it's beautiful' comment was in regards to the sight of Bell in camp taking a hand off from Darnold.

Yeah, I was dumb. I rarely see pictures of practice so I was thinking those were the new uniforms.

I loved the helmet color but thought the jersey was a bit odd. Good news is the new uniforms have the new helmet color but definitely look better overall.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,415.72
endzoneview wrote:Do any teams practice in their game jerseys?

I do love watching him run.
Free agent RB Bilal Powell is working out for the Jets Friday.

Perhaps Powell's time with the team isn't over. Powell spent the last eight years with the Jets but suffered a neck injury last season. He's been fully cleared from that, and this is his first known workout of the offseason. The Jets currently employ Elijah McGuire, Trenton Cannon, and Ty Montgomery, among others, behind lead back Le'Veon Bell

There is going to be no reason to handcuff Bell but I love me some Bilal. If healthy, he should definitely kick McGuire off the roster. Powell is a classic 'does everything well but nothing great' type of football player.

#gettingexcited
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,136.72
Bell is gonna be just fine in that offense.
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,249.60
How high are people willing to take Bell in PPR or 1/2 PPR?
2nd round? 1st round? #5 overall?

I’m all in this year, screw it. I’m tired of suppressing my fandom because this team has ripped my heart out of my chest multiple times. Just once I want to pretend that they are going to be good and the Super Bowl is a real possibility. I want to be a glass half full homer this year for a change. I’m drafting Bell #1 overall and I don’t care. See you guys in the Fantasy Championships AND Super Bowl damnit.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,979.64
endzoneview wrote:#1

I’m all in this year, screw it. I’m tired of suppressing my fandom because this team has ripped my heart out of my chest multiple times. Just once I want to pretend that they are going to be good and the Super Bowl is a real possibility. I want to be a glass half full homer this year for a change. I’m drafting Bell #1 overall and I don’t care. See you guys in the Fantasy Championships AND Super Bowl damnit.

I get it.
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,249.60
endzoneview wrote:#1

Love it!
Seriously though, #1? Bold.
I know it’s irrational but I’ll be the guy picking the best RB in New York.