Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,290.10
rugger48 wrote:Everybody has to make them, it’s not the end of the world. If they get in the playoffs again I’m sure they will fine with it

what if they dont go anywhere,then what
Great White Shark
rugger48 wrote:I’m just curious do the patriots pay oline 16 million a year and WRs 17 million a year?

patriots pay their qb,cb,lb,te's
Great White Shark
Cadence calls wrote:Mark Davis speaks, acts, and looks soooo retarded, that I would expect his sorry bowl cut rump is on the autistic spectrum. Who wants to deal with this guy except hard players? He's a dope, a mark, a sad sack of an NFL owner who is ripe for the picking,
Anybody who thinks Mark Davis is gonna come out of this Vegas thing, a ok, should at H out. They might be the next victim in this giant con to pry the raiders from the Davis family.

Bottom line: if you think Mark Davis has a good deal, you're wrong and losing money

spoken like somebody whom know nothing about what mark did to get a brand new stadium,increase the value of his team by 1.8 billion and only owe 450 million in debt
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,004.90
mstrbass2000 wrote:
rugger48 wrote:Everybody has to make them, it’s not the end of the world. If they get in the playoffs again I’m sure they will fine with it

Then they tried. Jesus.

Those of us who aren't emotionally invested in Mack and the Bears failing can at least see and understand that they pushed their chips in on winning a championship with that trade. Maybe you don't think they win a championship. That's fine. But to argue for 50 pages that it destroyed their team is ridiculous.
Sand$: 41,517.75
It's going to be funny if the Raiders go 12-4 and the Bears go 4-12 this year.

The chances of that happening feel extremely unlikely but it would be hilarious for the purposes of this thread.

Likely scenario - the Raiders start 2-0 and the Bears start 0-2 there will be a lot of preemptive chest thumping. Then a disappearing act as both teams revert back to the mean.

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,556.40
Cadence calls wrote:Mark Davis speaks, acts, and looks soooo retarded, that I would expect his sorry bowl cut rump is on the autistic spectrum. Who wants to deal with this guy except hard players? He's a dope, a mark, a sad sack of an NFL owner who is ripe for the picking,
Anybody who thinks Mark Davis is gonna come out of this Vegas thing, a ok, should at H out. They might be the next victim in this giant con to pry the raiders from the Davis family.

Bottom line: if you think Mark Davis has a good deal, you're wrong and losing money

This is clearly incorrect.
Mr Bass tells me that his haircut and oafish appearance are an elaborate ruse to draw in and then fleece unwary Vegas billionaires, much like the dreaded anglerfish will dangle his worm-shaped proboscis before devouring his prey. A predator hiding in plain sight . . . .
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 127,931.50
Wow. This place has left legit. Long time ago. It once was a great site, no longer.
Last edited by SnakeStabler on Wed 06.12.2019, 10:26, edited 1 time in total.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
SnakeStabler wrote:Wow. This place has left legit. Long time ago. Sadly.

Well, you've certainly been repeating that a long time anyway.

You know, it may be that you've gotten much older than you were when you first arrived, and have just outgrown it.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 127,931.50
Elmagister wrote:
SnakeStabler wrote:Wow. This place has left legit. Long time ago. Sadly.

Well, you've certainly been repeating that a long time anyway.

You know, it may be that you've gotten much older than you were when you first arrived, and have just outgrown it.

This most certainly might be the case.
Last edited by SnakeStabler on Wed 06.12.2019, 10:49, edited 1 time in total.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Great White Shark
hawkdogger wrote:

Mr Bass tells me that his haircut and oafish appearance are an elaborate ruse to draw in and then fleece unwary Vegas billionaires, much like the dreaded anglerfish will dangle his worm-shaped proboscis before devouring his prey. A predator hiding in plain sight . . . .

fact's n truth getting in the way,eh
Supreme Megalodon
For sure. Check mate.
Great White Shark
mstrbass2000 wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:

fact's n truth getting in the way,eh

Quite possibly.
Lord knows I've been fooled before.
Great White Shark
Elmagister wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:

Then they tried. Jesus.

Those of us who aren't emotionally invested in Mack and the Bears failing can at least see and understand that they pushed their chips in on winning a championship with that trade. Maybe you don't think they win a championship. That's fine. But to argue for 50 pages that it destroyed their team is ridiculous.

really i was in those 50 pages now,i pretty much let the circular firing squad talk all their nonsense before deciding i had enough of the shoot talk about my team, page after page about mark davis's looks and being an idiot,a dufus,dumb and retarded,then i posted an article from espn with a detailed look at how mark was a genius that bested one of the greatest deal makers in nevada then you guys did the gang up 4 on 1, 5 on 1 but its my fault for defending my team...ive been on this site for a long rump time and watched the quality go down the drain over the last few yrs and its getting worse then ever now !!!
Great White Shark
SnakeStabler wrote:Wow. This place has left legit. Long time ago. It once was a great site, no longer.

this place has been going down hill for many yrs,lots of old timers with lots of wisdom have moved on from this place,ever notice the same4 or 5 posters dominating every conversation or argument
Great White Shark
Mr Bass, with all due respect, reflexive defending of your owner's odd decisions without any critical analysis does not raise the quality of discourse.

Hell, most Raiders fans don't even accept what you hold to be self-evident.

And maybe your POV is correct. But I'm not sure why you and other Raiders are getting so upset.
Not everyone needs to agree, and you're certainly entitled to your views. But some of us will push back and question them and rib you a little. I think your owner is a mentally-challenged nerd. I think my owner is preppy douchebag. Haslem is a crook. Irsay is a drunk buffoon. Kraft is a perv. Most of these owners are terrible awful people even when not exploiting asian women vi sex trafficking.

I don't get your need to white knight Mark Davis.
I'm sorry if I've offended you, but I really don't think anyone's said anything across the line here.

Let me add via edit that I respect your point of view and hope you do not stop contributing to the forum, especially during Hard Knocks. ::evil:
Last edited by hawkdogger on Wed 06.12.2019, 11:15, edited 1 time in total.