DJAX

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,288.06
By the way these same reports of desean the previous 2 years in Tampa ended the same each year. If all is going to be used for is to try and “stretch the field” that’s really all I need to know as far as his relevance in fantasy.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,293.26
rugger48 wrote:I didn’t say he wasn’t a good receiver, I’m saying he 32 and his skill set is one that drops off fairly quickly with age. And he isn’t one of the greatest deep threats of our generation, seriously calm down a little and step away from the ledge. Alshon is relevant because he isn’t just a deep threat.

How many teams have 3 fantasy relevant receivers on their team?

He’s the sammy Watkins of the Eagles, obviously he plays the position differently, but his fantasy relevance is the same.

Djax is definitely one of the best deep threats of the past 15 years. That's not even a hot take.

Yes, he's 32... he could fall off the cliff. Or he could not. As the WR50 are you really risking all that much if his age starts to show up?

I'm not saying he will be a draft day steal.. but he certainly could be. Honestly confused why you guys are so against this being a possibility? :-k

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,288.06
It’s June, he’s not going wr50 in August. Point is he’s not going to see enough opportunity to be anything other than a player who you hope goes off on the day you decide to start him. He’s the 3 -4 option on this team.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,192.30
zuggyawesome wrote:
rugger48 wrote:I didn’t say he wasn’t a good receiver, I’m saying he 32 and his skill set is one that drops off fairly quickly with age. And he isn’t one of the greatest deep threats of our generation, seriously calm down a little and step away from the ledge. Alshon is relevant because he isn’t just a deep threat.

How many teams have 3 fantasy relevant receivers on their team?

He’s the sammy Watkins of the Eagles, obviously he plays the position differently, but his fantasy relevance is the same.

Djax is definitely one of the best deep threats of the past 15 years. That's not even a hot take.

Yes, he's 32... he could fall off the cliff. Or he could not. As the WR50 are you really risking all that much if his age starts to show up?

I'm not saying he will be a draft day steal.. but he certainly could be. Honestly confused why you guys are so against this being a possibility? :-k

many have been burned by djax over the yrs,the guy has always been a peekaboo type of player you never know when he is gonna go off