Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 24,711.76
He was very talented though.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,264.26
Elmagister wrote:He was very talented though.

True

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 24,711.76
jamcutpost wrote:
Elmagister wrote:He was very talented though.

True

I agree with you, re: Harry.

I think Watson will be overdrafted.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,070.66
Still got a team named after the Gronk, dynasty walking papers are due soon. I get the feeling he's going to get the itch to play again, but not sure his body will make it through the party he'd rather be having in the meantime.

I have to think the Pats will be making a move or keeping an eye on the cuts with an electron microscope. Michael Roberts couldn't be more than an attempt at a look. Their most productive TE might not be on the roster yet... Rudolph would have been an intriguing move if they could have figured something out.

I get that N'Keal role comparison. I made a similar argument for Michael Thomas his rookie year: The big guy role. Those targets Tom gambles with and the RedZone shots gotta go to some(big)body.

Megalodon
Sand$: 63,358.28
RotoMoto wrote:Still got a team named after the Gronk, dynasty walking papers are due soon. I get the feeling he's going to get the itch to play again, but not sure his body will make it through the party he'd rather be having in the meantime.

I have to think the Pats will be making a move or keeping an eye on the cuts with an electron microscope. Michael Roberts couldn't be more than an attempt at a look. Their most productive TE might not be on the roster yet... Rudolph would have been an intriguing move if they could have figured something out.

I get that N'Keal role comparison. I made a similar argument for Michael Thomas his rookie year: The big guy role. Those targets Tom gambles with and the RedZone shots gotta go to some(big)body.

I agree, I was rooting for Rudolph but his extension ends that possibility.

I'm wondering if there become any trade targets after preseason, like one of the rookies heats up and a Jimmy Graham or someone is traded.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 78,839.88
I doubt the pack will cut jimmy, they still see a good cap hit. Mercedes Lewis would be more like it.